Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

i want to delete my account

How can i delete my account ?
Honored Contributor

Re: i want to delete my account

Hello Dan,

I am sorry to see that you want to cancel your account.  In order to cancel your account, we would need you to give our folks in Billing a call to keep your account secure.  You can reach them Toll Free in the US at 855-229-5506 or at 781-472-8120.  Our billing department is open Monday through Friday from 7 am until 9 pm ET.  

I want to cancel my account charged 162 by mistake

please cancel my account
Tags (3)

Re: I want to cancel my account charged 162 by mistake

Hi Angela,

I am sorry to hear you want to cancel your account. Our billing team will be happy to complete this for you via phone. You do need to call in to close the account or it will keep charging you monthly. Here is how to reach the billing team!

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

I want to deactivate the account because iam not intrested any more to continue . kindly do not char

I want to deactivate the account because iam not intrested any more to continue . kindly do not charge me single peny

Re: I want to deactivate the account because iam not intrested any more to continue . kindly do not

I am sorry to hear you want to cancel your account. Our billing team will be able to help you complete this via phone.

Here is how to reach the billing team!

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

cancel my account

please cancel my account, i cant find a link to cancel it, no support email anywhere and have been on hold on the phone for 30 minutes.

this is rediculous 

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Trying to cancel a product

I have been trying to cancel the email marketing for a couple of days, prior to expiration on your website and was incidentally billed for it today. I find your website difficult to use when needing only one month of service. I would prefer it if you would offer single use options instead of having someone sign up for an ongoing product.
Tags (3)

Re: Trying to cancel a product

Thank you for sharing your feedback on this process. We do have you call into the Billing team to cancel you account for security and so they can confirm that you have copies of your contact lists before you are no longer able to access the account. 

If you still need to get ahold of them they are available 7am-9pm EST Monday-Friday. Here's a link to their contact information.

Thanks,

Hannah M.

Occasional Visitor

Cancelacion de plan mensual

Hola quisiera cancelar el plan ya que el cliente que tenia ya no quiere seguir con el envio de correos mensual. muchas gracias Isaac Fajardo
Tags (3)