Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Honored Contributor

Re: Delete My account

Hi Liz,

I'm sorry to hear that you'd like to cancel your trial account with us. Since it's just a trial, it will just expire at the end of the 60 days. I can, in the meantime, remove your phone number from your account and notify your personal coach that you are not wanting to be reached out to.

If you decide you do want to put through the full cancel of the trial, you can reach out to our Billing Team at 1-855-229-5506.

Let me know how you'd like to proceed.

DEACTIVATE MY PLAN

Please deactivate my monthly plan as we are not intending to use the services further. Kindly do the needful confirm on priority.
Highlighted

Re: DEACTIVATE MY PLAN

I am sorry to hear you want to close the account but our billing team will be happy to help cancel via phone. We do require you call in to confirm the cancellation date and to make sure you have a copy of your information. 

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Removing Account

Hi, I would like to cancel my account and trial. Thank you.
Tags (3)

Re: Removing Account

Hi Alexa, 

I'm sorry to hear that you want to close the account. Since it's still in trial there's no need to cancel as it will end on its own. We haven't asked for any credit card information so you won't be billed for anything.

Thanks,

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

wrong service

I need to create a news letter for school presentation. Thanks I don't need your services. PLEASE desable my account with constant contact. Thanks

Re: wrong service

I am sorry to hear you are ready to close the account. Were you able to create the newsletter you wanted?

In order to verify and close the account you will need to give our billing team a call. They can be reached Monday-Friday 7am-9pm ET. It will only take a minute to close the account.

Thanks, 

Hannah M.

We need to opt out of this service.

We will be out of the country for two months beginning in August and would like to discontinue our service until we return. I cannot find anything in our account to do this. Please advise. Jim Ryan

Re: We need to opt out of this service.

Hi Jim,

I'm sorry to hear that you need to close the account but our billing team will be happy to help get this set up for you. They can be reached by phone so please give them call. The account will remain open until you call to cancel it. 

This call will only take a moment.

Thanks,

Hannah M.

Re: Cancel Account

I am no longer need the constant contact account.  I am with a new company and they have a back office with email send outs available.

I have enjoyed my Constant Contact Service, thank you being easy to use! 

Sincerley yours,

Tammy Sasser

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!