cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We want to be here for you when you need us! Today, Saturday 01/19, support will be open 10:00 am - 8 pm ET. Check out our help center for all the ways to get in touch with us.

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Re: This is not what I am looking for

I am very sorry to hear you want to close the account. I see that your account is in trial so it will end on its own when the trial is complete, no need to cancel.

Thanks, 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

I would like to cancel my subscription immediately.

I was called by someone who obviously was a salesperson and he put me on the paid version that day instead of letting me try it out first. I should've said "no" as I cannot upload my contacts and I could not get a hold of anyone to help me. Please cancel my paid version and refund me in full. Thank you. Monica Hirai

Re: I would like to cancel my subscription immediately.

Hi Monica, 

I am sorry to hear of this frustration, this is certainly not the experience we want you to have. If you do want to cancel the account our billing team will be happy to help. You will need to give them a call to complete the cancellation. The account will remain active until you call in.

If you still need help importing contacts please let us know.

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Delete my account

Dear co users, I am new to Constant contact. Kindly advice how do I delete my account and all details fully from Constant contact. Thanks,
Tags (2)

Re: Delete my account

Hi VaradrajK

I see that your account is in trial so it will end on its own after the full 60 days. If you would like to remove your information from it you can do so by deleting all of your contacts and emails.

If you have any questions please let us know!

Thanks,

Hannah M.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Need to cancel account.

Hello @AndrewP5037 , 

In order to cancel your account we would need you to call in to our Billing team.  They are available tonight until 9pm ET and open again tomorrow morning at 7 am ET.  Here is a link with all hours and phone numbers.  

Thanks, 

Cancel

I want to cancel my account
Tags (3)

Re: Cancel

Hi Tina, 

I am sorry to hear you want to close the account but our billing team will be happy to help with this. They do need to be reached via phone for the security of the account. They are available Monday-Friday 7am-9pm EST.

Hannah M.

Occasional Participant

Cancel this acct

Cancel this acct! Thank You
Tags (2)

Re: Cancel this acct

Hi Sam, 

I am sorry to hear you want to close the account. I see our support team was able to end your trial account now instead of waiting the full 60-days via email. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Hannah M.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!