cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Honored Contributor

Re: i would like to cancel the account

Thanks for your feedback, Tony. I will pass it along!

remove my profile

**Removed By Moderator**

Tags (2)

Re: remove my profile

Thank you for posting. Are you not interested in having a profile here in the Community or are you looking to delete your account? The Community is optional to you. You can update your screen name from within your Constant Contact account.

If you are looking to close the account our billing team will be happy to help. At this time you can only cancel via phone so the account will be open until you give them a call.

Thanks!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Cancellation

I have been trying to cancel my account but your number has always put me on waiting for 30 minutes. I tried emailing you but no respond. I also called my account rep but he said he couldn't anything. REALLY? Your website does not allow cancellation at all. Please REFUND my money. Very poor customer service. :-(
Tags (2)

Re: Cancellation

I am sorry to hear of your frustration. It looks like the wait time in billing is under 2 mins at this time if you would like to try calling again. For security, the account can only be closed via phone.

Thank you for your feedback about this process!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Visitor

It is ridiculous to be given the run around just to cancel an account.  I have been a customer for over five (5) years - we no longer use this method of communication to our database - so obviously I want to STOP paying you for a service we have rarely used this year.

PLEASE STOP.

CTCT Employee

Hi @KarinB5

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. My name is Adrienne and it's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you want to cancel your account and understand that it's important the process be efficient. Due to account security, we can't process cancellation requests through the Community. You will need to reach out to our Billing Team and they will get you taken care of. These calls take a few minutes or less and they will never pressure you to keep your account if you don't want too. Here is the information needed to contact them and please let us know if there is anything else we can do to further assist you.

Thank you for using Constant Contact and I hope you have a great weekend. 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Need to cancel account.

Hello @AndrewP5037 , 

In order to cancel your account we would need you to call in to our Billing team.  They are available tonight until 9pm ET and open again tomorrow morning at 7 am ET.  Here is a link with all hours and phone numbers.  

Thanks, 

Occasional Participant

I have tried to call, but you do not seem to have someone I can reach in my time zone (Asia), any suggestions?

Hello @NickW91. Thanks for coming into the Community. I'm sorry that you have had trouble calling us. We do ask that you call into our Billing department in order to cancel your account. The call only takes a few minutes and we will not pressure you to stay if you do not wish to do so. Here is a link to our Billing phone numbers and hours. There is an international number on there.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!