cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Frequent Visitor

Re: Cancel

What if i can not call at all, is ther a mail support for this, i have been trying this since a long time, let me know asap, i dont want to continue the services anymore

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Hello @First-NameL03150,

I am sorry for any inconveniences this may be causing you. Unfortunately, the only way to cancel your account is to reach out to our Billing Department. You can access our phone numbers here.

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Visitor

please cancel this account 

Hi @FirstNameL59231

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your account. I took a peek at your account and can see it is already scheduled to be canceled. If you have any further questions about this process please give our Billing Support a call at the numbers and hours listed here. One of our billing agents can help you get the answers you need. Thanks! 

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

I need to cancel my account and when I contacted customer support, she said it is not possible as you subscribed via third party, I did my best to tell her I did it directly on your website but no way. now wish you can cancel my account.

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

The signup is a mistake, it looked like a 60-day free trial of web hosting. I don't need your service. I need hosting. Please delete this account, thank you.
Tags (2)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

@K.M0 

I will notify sales immediately to ensure that the matter is handled!

Best,

Ian W

Community & Social Media Support Intern
Occasional Visitor

Please cancel my subscription too, thank you.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @user3822,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Due to security reasons we are unable to cancel any subscriptions over social media. Although we do require a call to cancel, calls can take a few minutes or less and they will not pressure you to keep your account if you do not wish to do so. You can reach out to our Billing department with the hours of operation and best contact phone numbers listed here. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with today. 

Amber_L

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

cant control account

Really? No way to suspend or cancel? I have to call? ridiculous, please cancel my account today, immdeiately. You dont even have a chat option? crazy
Tags (2)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!