cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Re: trying to cancel the service

Hi @BrendaJ46 

I am sorry to hear of this frustration. What browser are you working in when you get the blank page? Do you have another on your computer you can try?

If you are looking to close the entire account you will need to call our billing team. They are available Monday-Friday 7am-9pm EST. Here is a link to their contact information. You can only cancel an individual product from within the account at this time. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Cancel my service immediately

do not charge my card again, i want to cancel this service as of today april 25, 2015. Jonni Cooper American Board of Cardiovascular Medicine
Tags (2)

Re: Cancel my service immediately

Hi @JonniC6

I am sorry to hear you want to close the account. At this time you need to call into our billing team to have the account closed. This is for the security of your account and contact lists. The billing team is available Monday-Friday, 7am-9pm EST.

Please note, the account will stay open and continue to bill until you call in.

Thanks,

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Cancel My account

I want to cancel my account. I don't want to call and cancel my account I signed up online I want to cancel my account before I am charged for any services.
Tags (3)
Highlighted
Regular Advisor

Re: Cancel My account

Hi @MattL966

For security reasons, In order to cancel your account you do have to call in to the Billing Deparment.

Click here to see the number and hours that they are open. 

Shweta Iyer
Community & Social Media Support Intern

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Visitor

please cancel my account

I no longer have a need for this service. Janet B. **Removed By Moderator**

Tags (2)

Re: please cancel my account

Hi @JanB041

I am sorry to hear you are no longer needing the account. In order to cancel you will need to call our billing team. They will be able to set this up for you. Please note, the account will stay open and continue to bill until you call in.

Thanks, 

Hannah M.

Honored Contributor

Canceling Products without calling?

I just found these options, are they new or don't they do what they would appear to do?

2015-06-22_15-50-27.gif

2015-06-22_15-51-03.gif

Tags (3)

Re: Canceling Products without calling?

Hi @Clique_Marketing

This isn't a new feature but only shows if you have more than one product. In your screenshots you would be able to cancel Email or Survey from online but once you were down to the single product you would see a message to call to close the account completely. 

2015-06-23_7-41-44.jpg

Since you have three products you are able to remove two individual products from your account before you would need to call to close it. 

Thanks, 

Hannah M.

unable to cancel service

Stop disabling chat and email so i will have to wait a long time on the phone to disable my account. Cancel my service now.
Tags (1)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!