cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Re: Close account

Hi @FirstNameL2972

At this time you must give a call to our billing team for help closing the account. They just require verification that the correct account is being closed and that its clear how long your information will remain. The team is available Monday- Friday, 7am-9pm EST.

Thanks, 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

This is not right for me at this time

This service does not help me promote my company and service. I am not able to promote the current company and service to my friends, family, and professional contacts at this time because I have a target market that is not part of my contacts. I need to discontinue this service. David Deshotels
Tags (2)

Re: This is not right for me at this time

HI @DavidD18864

I am sorry to hear you don't need the account any longer. Our billing team will be happy to help get your account closed. They are available via phone, Monday-Friday 7am-9pm EST. Please note, the account will stay open and keep charging you until you call to close it.

Thanks!

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Please deactivate my account

Hello, Please deactivate my account, I don't want your service anymore. Please don't ask me to call your customer service cause I'm too busy and I'm away at the moment. Also, why I'm being billed with worth $295.00 (Invoice #1434695340059). I can't even send emails, I have to call your hotline first. Your system is misleading. Please deactivate it or I'll file a complain.
Tags (2)

Re: Please deactivate my account

Hi @TryF

It looks like your account is scheduled for a List Review. This is quick review with our delivery team to make sure the account will perform successfully. This can be done with our review team by phone in about 10-15 minutes.

As for your billing it looks like you increased from the 501-2500 Contact tier to 25001-50000 contacts in the account which is why your pricing increased to $295.00. I am sorry to hear you want to close the account but our billing team can get this set up for you if you would like. They are available via phone Monday-Friday 7am-9pm EST.

Please note, the account will stay open and continue to bill until you give us a call.

Hannah M.

I want to cancel

And I can't from the website! Poor!
Tags (3)
Honored Contributor

Re: I want to cancel

Hello @AdrianF670

In order to cancel your account we do need you to call in to our Billing Department.  They can be reached at the phone number and hours listed here.  Please note that your account remains open and billable until you speak with one of our billing reps to process this action on your account.  

Visitor

Cancelling my account

Im having trouble finding the way to cancel my account. Please tell me how it has to be done. Thank you.
Tags (3)
Honored Contributor

Re: Cancelling my account

Helo @MarceloC720

In order to take this action on your account we do need you to call in to our billing team.  They can be reached at the phone number and hours listed here. Please note, until you speak with a billing representative your account will remain open and billable.   

Occasional Participant

cancel account refund billing

cancel account and refund last July 3 billing. I never used this account
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!