Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancellation

Hi @MarjorieR59

I am sorry to hear you are looking cancel. Our billing team would be happy to help you cancel the account. Please contact our billing team to get that process started. Your account is active and billable until you call and cancel the account.

To contact billing

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Highlighted

Deactivation

How do I deactivate? I'm not using this service.
Tags (2)
Honored Contributor

Re: Deactivation

They make you call them.
CTCT Employee

Re: Deactivation

Hello @SarahF218!

@Clique_Marketing is correct, you will want to call into our Billing Team to get the cancellation process started. They are available 7am - 9pm Eastern Time to assist you. Your account will remain active and billable until you speak with them.

I hope this information helps and please let us know if you have additional questions.  

Amber Royal

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Re: cancel my account

I am trying to deactivate my account because I didn't realize you had to pay after 2 months. cannot figure out how.
Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Hello BenW048,

When I look at your account it looks like you started a trial.  If this is your only account then there is not need to cancel anything.  The trial will expire and since you never provided any payment information you will not be changed for your free trial!  You are not under any obligation once you start a trail with Constant Contact. 

CANCEL ACCOUNT

Hi, This is my fourth attempt to cancel my constant contact account- I would like to CANCEL this account effectively immediately and reimbursed for at least four months of charges that should have been cancelled already. Please email myself at my personal email  as this is no longer a working email through work. I've called, and filled out forms online with no one reaching out back to myself. Please take this as a notice to DEACTIVE AND CANCEL ALL BILLING AND PAYMENT FOR THIS ACCOUNT.

Tags (2)
Honored Contributor

Re: CANCEL ACCOUNT

It won't be canceled unless you call them.
CTCT Employee

Re: CANCEL ACCOUNT

Hello @ColleenF82 ,

I'm really sorry you have been experiencing trouble with cancelling your account. Our Billing department is the only team that has access to cancelling accounts, and they normally require this to be done over the phone. The Billing phone numbers can be found on our Contact Us page.

Jonathan Rich

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

Please cancel my account effective immediately.  Thanks.

Tags (2)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!