Hi, I would like cancel my subscription. I dont see an option to do that
Tags (2)
Honored Contributor

Re: cancel my account

They don't make it easy.

You have to call them.

Re: cancel my account

Hi @PedroH

@Clique_Marketing is correct in that you do have to give a call into our billing department to cancel your account. Please give us a call so that we can help you close the account and to make sure you have a saved copy of your contact information. The account does remain open and billable until we receive a call to cancel, thank you!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager

How do I cancel subscription?

This feel purposefully hard to figure out. I don't want charges as I am not using service
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: How do I cancel subscription?

Hello @SharifM0

Sorry for the frustration. To cancel your account you will need to call into our billing department and cancel the account over the phone. You will find the contact information for our billing department here.

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Participant

Re: Need to cancel account.

It is horrible that you cannot just cancel your membership online. Not to mention that they say and prompt that you can cancel anytime. Obviously you can't because you have to call in during business hours and they do not have a 24 hour call center. I liked the service, but I am going out of business and realizing how difficult so many people are having to cancel and that I may now be faced with the same difficulty. I will never use Constant Contant again.

Tags (1)
Honored Contributor

Hello @JeffB4147

I am sorry to hear that your business is closing. In order to cancel your account, please give our billing team a call at the number and hours listed here. Please note that your account is open and billable until you call in to speak to our billing team. 

Occasional Participant

Thank you for the contact information, however you I don't feel Constant Contact is attending to its customers properly. Sure the customers who are complaining and ones on the go, but as I stated my comapny is going out of business and I can't afford to hold on to Constant Contact during this time. Why would I return whne my situation gets better, if I have huge problems canceling. Plus, Constant Contact specifically states you can cancel anytime yet you honestly can't cancel anytime. Constant Contact has no 24 hour call center and they don't have a way to cancel online, therefore you must wait to till can reach a Constant Contact representative. From all the other posts on this forum that is not an easy task.

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Hello @JeffB4147

Thank you for your feedback. I understand where you are coming from, and know that this is something our customers are asking for. I will pass along your feedback to our teams here, so they know what our customers and partners are saying about this.

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Participant

thanks