Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

CANCEL MY ACCOUNT
Tags (2)

Re: CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

Hi @TomM973

I'm sorry to hear that you're looking to close your account but thank you for reaching out so we can help. In order to close your account you do have to call into our billing department and they are open today from 7am ET- 11pm ET. Please keep in mind that your account is open and billable until you call to cancel. 

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Tags (1)

Cancel account

I thought it was a free service.
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel account

Hello @LenR88

I'm sorry to hear that you would like to cancel your account. You are currently in a 60 day trial membership which will end by itself. In order to continue to use our service after that then payment would be required. Once your 60 day trial is completed you can choose to sign up for a membership or allow it to close automatically. If for any reason you choose to purchase the account then to cancel you would need to reach out to our billing department and they will be able to assist you. 

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

I want to cease my subscription

I cannot seem to see how I can do this. Can you please advise ASAP, my company now has an integrated system and we no longer need your service appreciate your assistance, our next invoice is due July 12th Thank you Megan
Tags (1)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: I want to cease my subscription

Hello @PhyxMeP,

I am happy to assist you with cancelling your service today. In order to process this you just need to contact our billing team directly. They will make sure that everything gets shut down quickly and easily for you. You can reach my billing team at 1-855-229-5506. They are in office  Monday – Friday 7am - 9pm ET.

Ali W
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Tags (1)

I want to cancel my account

Please cancel my account effective immediately. thank you. Livia
Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: I want to cancel my account

Hello @LiviaM5,

I am happy to assist you with cancelling your service today. In order to process this you just need to contact our billing team directly. They will make sure that everything gets shut down quickly and easily for you. You can reach my billing team at 1-855-229-5506. They are in office  Monday – Friday 7am - 9pm ET.

Ali W
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Tags (1)

Unable to cancel service

There is nowhere to cancel the service
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Unable to cancel service

Hello @KevinC846

I'm sorry to hear that you want to cancel your account. Thank you for reaching out to the community. The only way to cancel you account is to call into our billing department. They will be able to cancel your account over the phone.

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!