Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: cancel the auto payment

Hello @YufuL

Please call in to our billing department and they will be able to assist you with cancelling your prepayment. You can find the contact information to our billing department here.

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Sorting Photos

Let me delete my account online, this is the dumbest thing I have ever had to deal with.

Cancel Service

How do I cancel this service?
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel Service

Hello @TedC056

I'm sorry to hear you want to cancel your account, but I understand that you may need to for various reasons. In order to cancel your Constant Contact account entirely, you will need to call our Billing Department. Cancellations need to be processed over the phone with our Billing team, but they would gladly help you cancel your account. You can reach them at: (855) 229-5506 toll-free

Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. ET

Kindly,

Amy J

Community &
Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question,
please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in
the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Visitor

Cancel account

Hi, how do i close my account please?
Tags (3)

Re: Cancel account

Hello @DarrenC73 and @MurielleM. I'm sorry to hear that you would like to cancel your accounts. We do need you to contact our Billing department at 855-229-5506 and they will be able to assist you. They are open from 7AM-9PM ET.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

I CANT DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Hello,

We tried to delete my client's account from constant contact but can't. Can you please suggest us process of the same or delete our constant contact account from your end ASAP?

CTCT Employee

Re: I CANT DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Hi @First-NameL1483,

We’re sorry to hear that you want to cancel your client’s account. Please have the account owner contact International Billing Support with the Username of the account and they will gladly be of immediate assistance. Please note that the account is still open and billable until we receive a call to cancel.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Re: Process

Hi @Hannah_M

I have already posted a message on this community to delete my constant contact account but it couldn't. I again request you to delete it ASAP.

Thanks,

Occasional Participant

Re: Not condusive to our business

Hi @Natalie_B

I have already posted a message on this community to delete my constant contact account but it couldn't. I again request you to delete it ASAP.

I would be waiting for your response.

Thanks,

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!