cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: I would like to cancel the service. I see no place to do that.

Hello @LenG19,

In order to cancel your account, we do require you to call into our Billing department. Their phone numbers can be found on our Contact Us page, and they are open Monday through Friday from 7AM-9PM EST. The account will be open and billable until then.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

cancel service

2nd request.. cances service effective 12/24/2016. Do not chare our acct for january. please con firm this requestrian .
CTCT Employee

Re: cancel service

Hello @GarlandB8,

In order to cancel your account, we do require you to call into our Billing department. Their phone numbers can be found on our Contact Us page, and they are open Monday through Friday from 7AM-9PM EST. The account will be open and billable until then.

Jonathan Rich

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Close my account

I am not using this and want to close it down. Please tell me how, asap. Thanks

Re: Close my account

Hello @GriseldaM86,

I apologize for any inconvenience but we do require you call in and speak with our Billing team. Their number is 1-855-229-5506 and their hours are 7AM-9PM EST Monday through Friday. Your account will be open and billable until then.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

Canceling subscription and closing account!

Why can't I do this online? I do not see where / how I can cancel my account, or suspend my payment. Very annoying.
CTCT Employee

Re: Canceling subscription and closing account!

Hello @EllenF4,

I apologize for any inconvenience but, to maintain the security of your information, we do require you call in and speak with our Billing team.  Their phone numbers can found on our Contact Us page,  and their hours are 7AM-9PM EST Monday through Friday. Your account will be open and billable until then.

Jonathan Rich

Cancel/suspend online/control

Hello, I want to be able to cancel/suspend my account with you online. Forcing me to call your support people during certain hours is a pain. It seems like you are not allowing me to work with you the way I want to. This is old school and not cool. Believe in your service, do a good job and let your customers manage their campaigns and plans online when it suits them. If you try to control people, it gives them a bad experience and they are more likely to leave and stay away.
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel/suspend online/control

Hi @TomB614. I understand the frustration with having to call in to cancel. We have this process in place for your security. We want to make sure it's actually you who wants to cancel the account and to make sure you understand what happens when you do cancel the account. We do not keep your data past a certain point and we like to make sure you are aware of this and to check to see if you have plans on returning. If not, we will help you export any relevant data you might need so you have it for future use.

Alan F.
Community and Social Media Support

Occasional Visitor

Hi Please close the monthly pymnet Ecs from my account

I want to close my account and select other payment method and want to remove me from monthly payment scheme because i am not been able to post adds in this for long and money is deducted from my account on monthly basis
Tags (1)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!