Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Top Answer
Samantha_O
Honored Contributor

Hello @AndrewP5037 , 

I'm sorry to hear that you were looking to cancel your account. For your account security, we cannot process cancellation requests here in the Community. In order to cancel your account we would need you to call into our Billing team. Here is a link with their hours and phone numbers.  

Thanks, 

CTCT Employee

Re: please cancel my subscription

Hi @PennyG3,

We’re sorry to hear that you want to cancel your account. In order to do so you'll need to call Billing Support directly. They are available Monday - Friday from 7am - 9pm ET.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Nichelle M

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Cancel

Hello, My name is Gustavo Sotelo, and I want to cancel the service, we dont have more budget for use this tool so, how can I cancel this service?

Re: Cancel

Hello @MKTDigital,

We do require you speak with our Billing department to cancel your account. They can be reached at 855-229-5506 during the hours of 7AM to 9PM EST Monday through Friday. They also have an International number which is +1 781-482-8931.

It will be open and billable until then.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Cancel subsription

Please cancel my monthly subscription. I'm not using this service anymore. Thanks, Craig
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel subsription

Hi @CraigG193,

I am sorry to hear you are looking to cancel your subscription with us. In order to cancel your account, we do need for you to call in to our billing department.

The best phone number to reach them at is 855-797-4712 and they are open Monday- Thursday 7am-11pm EST and Friday 7am-9pm EST.

Hayley L

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

I want to cancel my account.

Can't find where to cancel. Please advise.
Tags (2)

Re: I want to cancel my account.

Hello @IsaS7. I'm sorry that you wish to cancel your account with us. For security reasons, we ask that you call in to cancel your account. You can reach our billing department at 855-229-5506 and they are available Monday through Friday from 7am-9pm ET.

Caitlin M.

Occasional Visitor

I would like to cancel my subscription.

I cannot find a way to cancel my subscription. Please advise.
CTCT Employee

Re: I would like to cancel my subscription.

Hi @LoisH08,

In order to cancel your account, we need you to call Billing Support directly. They are available Monday - Friday, 7am - 9pm ET to assist you.

Nichelle M

Occasional Visitor

I need to cancel

I want to cancel my account and there seems to be no way to do this other than calling you during the week. I'm extremely busy during the week and I hate making phone calls (seriously????--you're an email marketing company and I can't email you??) you don't provide any way to contact you on the weekend. It's very frustrating. I think this is terrible customer service--even to a departing customer--why not make it simpler so I don't post some stupid tirade like this?