cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Highlighted

cancel

My computer is being wacky. I can't use Constant Contact as planned. I need to cancel.
Tags (2)

Re: cancel

Hello @NancyS4680. I'm sorry that you wish to cancel your account with us. We do ask that you call in to our Billing department to cancel your account. While we do request a call to cancel, calls take a few minutes or less and we will not pressure customers to stay active if they do not wish to do so. You can reach our Billing department at the numbers and hours listed here

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

cancel my sub

CTCT Employee

Hello @First-NameL57971,

Unfortunately because of security protocol, we require you to call into our Billing Support team in order to cancel your account. You can click here to view their phone number and hours of operation. The account will remain open and billable until then. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Hayley L

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Participant

Cancel my subscription please

I emailed you through a different link a few days with instrctions to cancel my account as I will have no requirements for your service for another 9 months or so. Would you please confirm that this request has been received. Thank you. Fergal O'Connor. Ireland.

Re: Cancel my subscription please

Hello @finley. I'm sorry that you wish to cancel your account with us. We request to have our customers call in to cancel, so we can collect valuable feedback and suggestions from them. You can reach our Billing department at the numbers and hours listed here. Your account will remain open and billable until this is done.

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

I have provided you with my feedback on my reasons for closing my account so I can't understand why I need to make an international telephone call to do this. I cancelled my account before via email so please cancel my account and do not bill me any further.

Thank you.
Tags (2)

Hello @finley,

I apologize for any frustration. I've opened a case to our Billing team. They will reach out and assist you with the cancellation process.

EDIT: I reviewed your account and I see it appears to already be scheduled for cancellation. Thanks for connecting with us!

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Occasional Participant

Hi

Cancel my subscription please.Kindly refund

Bhagat
LABOUR LAW REPORTER

Hello @First-NameL57971. I'm sorry that you would like to cancel your account. We ask that you call in to our Billing department to cancel your account. While we do request a call to cancel an account, calls take a few minutes or less and we will not pressure customers to stay active if they do not wish to do so. You can reach our Billing department at the numbers and hours listed here

Also I am removing your contact information from your post for your privacy.

Caitlin M.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!