cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Cancel Account

I am unable to locate the cancel account button on your website. Can you help me please
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel Account

Hello @EreaS,

Thanks for coming to the Community with your questions. We are sorry to see you go. In order to cancel your account, we do require you to call into our Billing Support team so that your account information will remain secure. Here is a link to their hours of operation and their hours.

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Visitor

Close an account

Hoe do we close an account?
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Close an account

Hello @JacobS102,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. We are sorry to hear you are looking to cancel. In order to cancel your account, we do need for you to call into our Billing Support team. Here is a link to their hours and phone number.

Hayley L

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

I need to cancel account

There is no way to chat customer service or cancel online. I am being told it will take 15 minutes on hold. It is ridiculous.
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: I need to cancel account

Hi @JenniferB819,

I'm really sorry about the long hold times we were experiencing. Unfortunately in order to cancel your account, we require you to call into our Billing Support team so that your account information remains secure. I took a look at your account, and it looks like you were able to get through to get the account scheduled to be canceled. Here is a link to their hours of operation and their phone number just in case you need it, and feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance. 

Hayley L

Occasional Participant

CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION

To whom this may concern / billing,

Please cancel my subscription and refund THE PRORATED AMOUNT IF POSSIBLE. I have not gotten any results from these mailings so far and I have personally stopped my activity because I have to think of what to do next the fact that there is no response to my mailings. This doesn't mean that I want to be scratched out of your books because I will probably use your services again once I find a way out of this mess/business to start something new.

Thank you

Michael B. Haubrich

Occasional Participant

Re: CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION

Please confirm that you have cancel my subscription by email 

Occasional Participant

Awaiting your confirmation

Hello @MICHELH20. I'm sorry that you wish to cancel your account with us. For the security of your account, we do ask that you call into our Billing department. The call will only take a few minutes and we will not pressure you to stay if you do not wish to do so. Here is a link to their numbers and hours. 

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!