cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

no possibility to cancel out account as International company

very complicated as no possibility to cancel the account event when you are an international company despite Constants term & conditions

Re: no possibility to cancel out account as International company

Hello @IsabelleC9. For the security of your account, we ask that you call into our Billing department in order to cancel. This also allows us to gather important feedback and we're able to address any concerns or issues that you might have with the account. Here is a link to our Billing numbers and hours, including an international number

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

cancel my service

Your not making any friends by not offering a simple way to cancel my account. CC has been nothing but a big fail for me and this opt out situation confirms that.
CTCT Employee

Re: cancel my service

Hello @PhilipD755,

I am really sorry about the experience you had with us. Because of sensitive information in your account, we require you to call into our Billing Support team in order to cancel. Here is a link to their hours of operation, and their phone number.

Hayley L

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Visitor

cancel my account

How do I cancel my membership?

Re: cancel my account

Hello @BrendaRP. I see that you were able to call into our Billing department to cancel your account shortly after posting here. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

UNACEPTABLE PHONE WAIT OVER 30 MINUTES

Please cancel my account immediately. Patricia Bottero 

Re: UNACEPTABLE PHONE WAIT OVER 30 MINUTES

Hello @PatriciaB5707. I apologize that for the long wait time you were experiencing. For your account security, we do ask that you call into our Billing department in order to cancel your account. This allows us to gather important feedback in order to improve our product. Here is a link to our Billing department's numbers and hours. 

Caitlin M.

Highlighted

Our company shuts down

How do I close this account?
CTCT Employee

Re: Our company shuts down

Hello @AnduC,

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community. I am sorry to hear about your company shutting down. Because of sensitive information in your account, we do require you to call into our Billing Support team in order to cancel. Here is a link to their hours of operation and their phone number. 

Hayley L

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.