Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

I want to cancel

Cancel my account ! I do not want this service. Do not renew

Re: I want to cancel

Hello @JadaO8. Thank you for posting in the Community. I'm sorry to hear that you wish to cancel your account with us. Our Billing department will be able to assist you with this. The call will only take a few minutes and it allows us to collect valuable feedback so we can improve our product. Here is a link to their numbers and hours. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

billing and unathorized billing

I have a huge problem with your company, I have called, and replied via email over a dozen times., to cancel this, refund my money and have told my bank/credit to stop allowing you to bill me. I have at this point determined you unfit for business. Please stop billing credit me back and realize your customer service /sales sucks. they were not to have billed me I cancelled it two day's after setting it up as healing from surgery/BUSINESS WAS ON HOLD you continued to bill despite 4 calls, 12 emails every month.. 

Re: billing and unathorized billing

Hi @BrandyB70

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your questions. I apologize for any confusion with the charges on your account. These charges are something our Billing Support team would be happy to look into for you. We'd hate to see you go! However if you were interested in canceling your account, for your account security this is something you would have to call in as well for. Our Billing Support is available to speak to Monday through Friday from 8am-8pm EST. The numbers to best reach billing can be found here

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

Customer Service

Where do I find a phone number that my account is connected to? It seems the one under personal information is not working when I try to reach customer service. The account was not created by me; I just need to cancel it, but I can't reach customer service unless I find the correct phone number. 

Re: Customer Service

Hi @CindyH120

I apologize you aren't able to connect to customer service with the phone number you have. I took a peek at your account and can see the phone number under Personal Information is the number attached to your account. If this phone number is in fact not working, I suggest logging in your account and changing the number currently under personal information.

Once you have updated this, using your new phone number you can then call in to our Billing Support team. This team can be reached at the numbers and hours listed here.  For your account security, canceling your account is something you would have to speak to our Billing Support over the phone for.

Frankie P.

Occasional Visitor

Closure of account

We would like to discontinue the constant contact for few moths. Please help
Tags (2)

Re: Closure of account

Hello @First-NameL583757. I see that you were able to call into our Billing team shortly after posting here and they were able to assist you. Let us know if you have any more questions.

Caitlin M.

Highlighted

I would like to discontinue Constant Contact immediately.   Please help. 

Hi @DorothyM947. I looked at your account and saw that you were able to speak with someone in our Billing department about cancelling your account. We're sorry to see you go but let us know if you have any more questions. 

Caitlin M.