Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Top Answer
Samantha_O
Honored Contributor

Hello @AndrewP5037 , 

I'm sorry to hear that you were looking to cancel your account. For your account security, we cannot process cancellation requests here in the Community. In order to cancel your account we would need you to call into our Billing team. Here is a link with their hours and phone numbers.  

Thanks, 

Cancel

Looking to cancel any auto monthly payment but can't see how. Tried calling however being in the UK the time difference means your offices are closed. Gary Bentley SER (Staffing) 

Re: Cancel

Hello @SERLimited. I'm sorry to hear that you wish to cancel your account with us. Our Billing department will be able to assist you with this. The call will only take a few minutes and it allows us to collect valuable feedback on how to improve our product. Here is a link to our Billing department's numbers and hours. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Quiero cancelar mi cuenta

Quiero cancelar mi cuenta que solo abrí hoy. Este sistema no lo entiendo, no es amigable para mí. 

Alguien me puede ayudar con esto?

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Quiero cancelar mi cuenta

Hola @ManuelJoseC,
¡Gracias por publicar en la Comunidad! Eché un vistazo a su cuenta y vi que se ha registrado para nuestro servicio a través de otra empresa que gestiona la facturación de la cuenta. Por favor comuníquese con ellos para que la cuenta se cierre y para asegurarse de que ya no se factura, ya que no tenemos acceso a sus sistemas. ¡Gracias!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager

Hello,

I request cancellation fee

You’ve charged 18€+tax before first month has finished!! without any prior notice email.

Since I have not used your services beyond one month (in fact, it has been less than a month), I demand return the amount charged.

regards

Tags (2)

Hi @user58791 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I would happy to help clarify how we bill accounts. Our users are billed five days prior to their monthly service period start date. This is why you have been charged before the invoice date on file. This helps ensure that the payment will have processed by the time your bill date comes around. However if you have any further questions on this charge or would like to cancel you account, please call into our Billing Support directly. For your account security we are unable to go into your billing details here in the Community. One of our billing agents can help you get the answers you need!

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Hi Frakie_P , i'm David, yesterday I signed up for your service, without any prior notice  You simply obligated me when you wrote that the first month was free and there would be no charge. I am very very disappointed with the service and this policy that charges money in advance since you have not been warned about it.
I demand my money back and promise not to return to your service and report the matter.

David.

Hi @user16093 

I can understand the importance of knowing when and how you are charged for your account. I apologize for any inconvenience our billing process may cause. However we are unable to authorize cancellations or refunds here in the Community. For your account security we ask that you please call into our Billing Support for further assistance.

Frankie P.

How to cancel my subscription

I just opened an account today, but this system it is not friendly for me. Can someone help me to cancel this account?

Re: How to cancel my subscription

Hello @ManuelJoseC. I'm sorry to hear that you wish to cancel your account with us. For the security of your account, please call our Billing department who will be able to assist you wtih this. The call will only take few minutes of your time and it allows us to collect feedback on our product. Here is a link to their numbers and  hours. 

Caitlin M.