Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
All Star

cancel

cancel
CTCT Employee

Re: cancel

Hello @EnergyPlus. Were you looking to cancel your account with us? We would be sorry to see you go! For the security of your account, we ask that you call our Billing department who would be able to assist you with this. The call will only take a few minutes of your time. Here is a link to their phone numbers and hours of operation. 

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

CANCEL MY ACCOUNT PLEASE

I thought I was removed from this account- as you can see it has not been active or used by me for over a year- HOW do I CANCEL this. NOTE- you do not have my authority to debit my credit card- 11 September 2017.thank you
CTCT Employee

Re: 18/5000 resigning from the service

Hello @AgnieszkaS. I'm sorry to hear that you do not wish to continue using our service. I see that you were able to speak with our Billing department about the cancellation after posting here and I hope that they were able to assist you. Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Caitlin M

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
CTCT Employee

Re: CANCEL MY ACCOUNT PLEASE

Hello @Kimd010. Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that you wish to cancel your account with us. This does require a call to our Billing department and the call should only take a few minutes of your time. Here is a link to their phone numbers and hours of operation. Your account will remain open and billable until this is done. 

Caitlin M

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Cancel account

Please how to call you from Brazil to cancel my account?

I would like to terminate my account or put it on hold

how do I terminate or put my account on hold
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel account

Hello @CrisV0. I'm sorry to hear that you wished to cancel your account with us. It looks like you were able to speak with our Billing team and I hope that they were able to assist you. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Caitlin M

CTCT Employee

Re: I would like to terminate my account or put it on hold

Hi @JaneS38

Thanks for reaching out to the Community with your questions! I apologize but for your account security we cannot actually go into an account's billing details through the Community. If you were looking to take this action on your account or take part in our Suspend Policy, I would suggest reaching out to our Billing team directly. Here is a link to the best hours and numbers to reach the Billing Department. Any one of our billing agents can help you with this and answer any questions you may have.

Frankie P.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Closing my account

How do i close y account
Tags (1)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!