cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Cancelling account

You should have a button to cancel account inside the membership area. I am finding it incredibly difficult to cancel my account, which I'm sure you have intentionally made it difficult to cancel. If the service was great, and the price was reasonable people would stay. I would like my account terminated asap. And I would like it to be easier for others to do so in the future.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancelling account

Hello AllouiseW,

We are sorry to see you go! In order to cancel your account you will need to call into our Billing team and they will be happy to resolve your request. Clink on the following link and you will find the direct number to our Billing department. Contact Support

I hope you have a great day!

Occasional Visitor

CANCEL MY ACCOUNT NOW

CANCEL MY ACCOUNT NOW AND REFUND MY MONEY I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR SERVICE 

CANCEL CANCEL CANCEN CANCEL CANEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CTCT Employee

Re: CANCEL MY ACCOUNT NOW

Hi 

Occasional Visitor

CANCEL MY ACCOUNT NOW STOP SCAMMING ME

CANCEL MY ACCOUNT NOW STOP SCAMMING ME 

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: CANCEL MY ACCOUNT NOW STOP SCAMMING ME

Hi 

Tags (2)

Cancel account

I want to cancel my account how do I do that?

Re: Cancel account

Hi @RobsonR09

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question! To take this action on your account,for your account security, we do ask that you speak to our Billing Support team directly. These support agents are the ones to help with cancelling your account. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause. These calls take a few minutes or less and there's no pressure to keep your account active if you do not wish to do so. Here's a link to the best hours and numbers to reach the Billing team at.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

cancel account

I would like to cancel my account and cannot get through to anyone!!!!!!!!

Re: cancel account

Hi @JordanR373

I'm sorry for the experience you've had with trying to get in touch with our Billing Support! I took a peek at your account and can see you were able to reach our support to take this action on your account after all. Please feel free to reach out to the Community or our Billing Support in the future if you have any further questions.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!