Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

No place to enter anything except cc info

refund my money and cancel my account
Tags (1)

Re: No place to enter anything except cc info

Hello @MichaelL5402. I'm sorry to hear that you would like to cancel your account with us. For your account security, we are unable to cancel your account through the Community and we ask that you call our Billing team who will be able to assist you with this. Here is a link to their phone numbers and hours of operation. Your account will remain open and billable until this is done. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

I need to cancel my account

I need to cancel this account. How can we do that without having to call you? Can you just delete it please, thank you!!! 

Tags (1)

Re: I need to cancel my account

Hello @TheoS17. For your account security, we are not able to cancel your account through the Community and you will have to call our Billing team. The call will only take a few minutes and we will not pressure you to stay. Here is a link to their phone numbers and hours of operation. Your account will remain open and billable until this is done. 

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Re: Suspend my Account

Please cancel my account. Thank you!

Re: Suspend my Account

Hello @AlliK6. I'm sorry to hear that you wish to cancel your account with us. For the security of your account, we are unable to process cancellations through the Community and we ask that you contact our Billing team. The call will only take a few minutes of your time and your account will remain open and billable until this is done. Here is a link to their phone numbers and hours of operation. 

Caitlin M.

Occasional Visitor

Cancelling account

You should have a button to cancel account inside the membership area. I am finding it incredibly difficult to cancel my account, which I'm sure you have intentionally made it difficult to cancel. If the service was great, and the price was reasonable people would stay. I would like my account terminated asap. And I would like it to be easier for others to do so in the future.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancelling account

Hello AllouiseW,

We are sorry to see you go! In order to cancel your account you will need to call into our Billing team and they will be happy to resolve your request. Clink on the following link and you will find the direct number to our Billing department. Contact Support

I hope you have a great day!

Occasional Visitor

CANCEL MY ACCOUNT NOW

CANCEL MY ACCOUNT NOW AND REFUND MY MONEY I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR SERVICE 

CANCEL CANCEL CANCEN CANCEL CANEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: CANCEL MY ACCOUNT NOW

Hi