cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We want to be here for you when you need us! Today, Saturday 01/19, support will be open 10:00 am - 8 pm ET. Check out our help center for all the ways to get in touch with us.

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Regular Visitor

innisfreeinn@gmail.com

Terminate my Constant Contact agreement 11-1-17. Innisfree Bed & Breakfast By-The-Lake closed on this date and will not re-open until 2-1-18. We close for the winter due to the snow, ice, and low temperatures. Henry Hoche Owner

CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel my Account

Hello @JananA8,

I am sorry to hear you need to cancel your account. In order to complete this you will need to give our billing team a call. Here are their hours and contact information.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted

Re: Cancelar mi cuenta

Hola @IesecH,

¡Gracias por publicar en la Comunidad! Estaré encantado de responder a tus preguntas lo mejor que puedo; sin embargo, sí recomiendo ponerse en contacto con nuestro departamento de facturación porque son las mejores personas para ayudar con sus preguntas. Constant Contact es un servicio de suscripción mensual, por lo que una vez que se abre una cuenta, continúa cobrando hasta que se cancela, al igual que una membresía de gimnasio. La cancelación de una cuenta también se puede hacer contactando a nuestro departamento de facturación. Espero que eso ayude a explicar qué sucedió con la facturación y, por favor, avísenos si hay algo más que podamos hacer para ayudar. ¡Gracias!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

CTCT Employee

Re: innisfreeinn@gmail.com

Hi @HenryH72,

In order to cancel your account you'll need to contact Billing Support directly. They are available Monday - Friday, 7am - 9pm ET. The call will only take a few minutes of your time, and your account is still open and billable until we receive a call to cancel.

Nichelle M

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Re: Cancel Subscription

After reading the queries and 'solution' offered for cancelling the subscription, none of which are practical for someone outside North America and Mexico, perhaps the easiest course of action for someone in Australia is to block payments.

Here's my feedback, since you won't get to collect it via your billing department:

1. Make it easy to cancel - why not a website option as other services provide?

2. Collect feedback BEFORE someone hits this cancellation brick wall and are already frustrated.

3. Your attitude has only confirmed for me that changing providers was a good idea - despite the hassle - after a decade with CC.

4. Other reasons for changing - cost, functionality, reporting, automation.

5. Finally, get your act together! This is the 21st century and you shouldn't expect customers to call you for such a simple request.

Hello @BalancedBusiness. Thank you so much for the feedback about our cancellation process. At this time, the only way to cancel an account is to call into our Billing team and this is done with your account security in mind. We of course will not pressure you to stay with us if you do not wish to do so. We have an international number for our Billing team and you can use this to contact them and start the cancellation process, which will only take a few minutes. I will submit your feedback about our cancellation process over to the appropriate team. 

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Terminate my account

Constant Contact,

Please terminate my account. I am no longer interested in your services. Thank you.

Tags (1)
Occasional Participant

Can you tell me what time in Sydney, Australia (daylight saving time) it will be when I need to call Billing?

And is that a toll-free number?

CTCT Employee

@BalancedBusiness

Our Billing department is available from 11pm-1pm your time. The number unfortunately is not toll-free, I apologize! I hope this information is helpful. In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can. 

Taryn Leinweber

Re: Need to cancel account.

I'm trying to cancel my account and get a refund. I called 4 times and they hang up on me. 

There's no email address to contact them...

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!