Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Top Answer
Samantha_O
Honored Contributor

Hello @AndrewP5037 , 

I'm sorry to hear that you were looking to cancel your account. For your account security, we cannot process cancellation requests here in the Community. In order to cancel your account we would need you to call into our Billing team. Here is a link with their hours and phone numbers.  

Thanks, 

Occasional Visitor

I want to cancel my account

I have not been using Constant Contact for 12 months ? How do I cancel this account when there is no Australian contact number ??
Tags (2)
Occasional Visitor

Re: I want to cancel my account

Agree with REGINAK78 also in Australia I cannot even access my account details, there isn't a menu for it anymore. What a dreadful UI had to click all over the place to even find settings. All hidden in the dashboard now. 

CTCT Employee

Hello @LeonieB6,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Community!

I apologize that you cannot see your account details page. If you click on the silhouette person on the upper right corner you will see your settings and account information. 

If you still cannot see the account details page please try another browser. If you are still seeing an issue please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a screenshot, the troubleshooting steps you have tried, and a reference to this post so that we can investigate it further.

Thank you!

Mariah_P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
CTCT Employee

Hello @REGINAK78,

Thank you for contacting the Community!

To cancel your account please contact our Billing team for assistance. Our international phone number is: +1 781-472-8120, please click here for our contact information.

Thank you!

Mariah_P

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

Cancel

I have moved out of the UK and no longer require the Constant Contact service. I need to cancel my account but cannot find anywhere online where this can be done. I am not going to spend money on a long distance phone call to cancel this. Please cancel my account with immediate effect.
Tags (1)

Re: Cancel

Hello @ScottU51. I'm sorry to hear that you would like to cancel your account with us. For your account security, we are unable to cancel accounts through the Community and we ask that you call our Billing team to start the cancellation process. The call will only take a few minutes and we will not pressure you to stay with us if you do not wish to do so. Here is a link to their phone numbers and hours of operation.

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

I am trying to cancel my account

Everytime I call to cancel my account your automated voice message comes on saying that it will be at least a 30 minute wait.  This is unacceptable and furthers my resolve to cancel my account

Re: I am trying to cancel my account

Hello @DouglasV09. I apologize for the wait times that you have been experiencing. For your account security, we do require a call to our Billing department in order to start the cancellation process. I see that you were able to speak with our Billing team yesterday regarding your account and I hope that they were able to assist you. 

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

baja del servicio

necesito la baja de este servicio contact que se me esta cobrando y no lo uso. No sabia que lo tenía. Por favor dar de baja a constant contact
Highlighted

Re: baja del servicio

Hola @AnaLauraV3,

Gracias por publicar en la comunidad! Eché un vistazo a su cuenta y vi que ya está programada para ser cancelada. Si hay algo más que podamos hacer para ayudar, háganoslo saber. ¡Gracias!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager