cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

I am trying to cancel my account

Everytime I call to cancel my account your automated voice message comes on saying that it will be at least a 30 minute wait.  This is unacceptable and furthers my resolve to cancel my account

Re: I am trying to cancel my account

Hello @DouglasV09. I apologize for the wait times that you have been experiencing. For your account security, we do require a call to our Billing department in order to start the cancellation process. I see that you were able to speak with our Billing team yesterday regarding your account and I hope that they were able to assist you. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

baja del servicio

necesito la baja de este servicio contact que se me esta cobrando y no lo uso. No sabia que lo tenía. Por favor dar de baja a constant contact
Highlighted

Re: baja del servicio

Hola @AnaLauraV3,

Gracias por publicar en la comunidad! Eché un vistazo a su cuenta y vi que ya está programada para ser cancelada. Si hay algo más que podamos hacer para ayudar, háganoslo saber. ¡Gracias!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Occasional Visitor

i want to close my acount

i cant find the button to close my acount
Occasional Visitor

cancellation

Sorry, I need to cancel my account immediately. I'll be in touch in few months.

Tom Hendrick

Need to cancel account

We have a problem to cancel our account. It seems there is no information on your website to cancel and close the account immediately. Could you please advice us how to do it? Thank you.

Tags (1)

Trying to cancel still billing

I have asked this account be cancelled several times and I keep getting billing emails. I'm no longer using this program as my company purchased another. Pls advise I already had confirmation this was closed. Laura Dorman email : 

Tags (2)
Occasional Visitor

Re: cancellation

please see that I cancelled the account on Dec.23. Thanks. tom hendrick

CTCT Employee

Re: cancellation

Hi @tomh2663,

We're sorry to see you go but glad you were able to reach out to Billing Support for assistance with the status of your account.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!