cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Re: Trying to cancel still billing

Hello @LauraD069. Thank you for coming into the Community. We are not able to discuss your account specifics publicly and we ask that you call our Billing team who will be able to look into this further for you. Here is a link to their phone numbers and hours of operation.

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Cancellation

WHAT IS NEEDED TO CANCEL??? YOUR SITE HAS NOTHING ABOUT HOW TO DO THIS AND YOU RIPPED US OFF BY OVERCHARGING!!!!
Visitor

Cancel

How do I cancel my subscription online?
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancellation

Hi @KellyC565,

We're sorry for any confusion regarding the billing for your account. You'll need to call into Billing Support directly to discuss your situation in detail with one of our billing representatives and to cancel.

Nichelle M

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel

Hi @SheenaS700,

We're sorry to see you go! We ask that you call into Billing Support to cancel, so we can collect valuable feedback and suggestions. Calls take just a few minutes or less, and billing representatives are available Monday - Friday, 7am - 9pm ET.

Nichelle M

Occasional Visitor

trouble cancelling account

PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT; I CANNOT GET THROUGH

CANCEL

I would like to cancel my account altogether. I have been unable to use it at all since I set it up. I would also like to be reimbursed 

Tags (2)
Visitor

Cancelling Account

I can't beleive I have to speak to a person to cancel my account. I should be able to turn it off, or at least send and emai. 

Highlighted

cancelling account

Hi there 

I would like to cancel my account - the username is kate@thefashionconversation.com

I am unable to reach the billing support line and highly recommend you make an email address available for cancellation options.

Please confirm my account has been cancelled.

thanks

kate 

Tags (2)
All Star

Closing account for three months

I tried calling and e-mailing to halt my account for January, February and March. No one is available to take my call or chat. I am making the request here on December 31, as a record. Apparently I have to wait until January 2 for you to open again, and do not want to be charged for January. Thank you,
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!