Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancelling my account

Hi @PaulW07,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I am very sorry to hear that you've experienced a long wait. I recommend giving our billing department a call in the beginning of the day or later on in the evening as we have a lower call volume. Once you do connect the call will take a few minutes or less and we will not pressure you to stay. Click here for the hours and contact information. 

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Delete my Account

Hi I need to delete my account but cannot find an option on the site. Thank you.
CTCT Employee

Re: Delete my Account

Hello @First-NameL16892,

I apologize that it wasn't clear on how to cancel. We do require a call with our billing team. It would only take a few minutes and the feedback you provide would be valuable to us in the future. Click here for our support hours and numbers.

Tiago_R

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Occasional Visitor

Please Cancel My Account

Hello, I would like to cancel my account. Will you please cancel it for me and let me know when it has been canceled. Thank you very much! Laurie Harden
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Please Cancel My Account

Hi @LaurieH795,

Thank you for coming to the Community. We are not able to process cancellation requests in the Community and I ask that you contact our Billing department for assistance. Click here for their hours and contact information. We're often able to address any concerns or issues that you might have with the account, and help you to continue with the valuable work that you already started!

Lucas_D

Occasional Participant

DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Please delete my account:

Glitz Paris - 29 avenue Felix Faure- 75015 Paris-France

Tank you for your confirmation ASAP.  Without any confirmation from you in 24h, we will take legal actions. 

Best regards
Bianca Hutin
Tags (2)

Re: DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Hello @First-NameL43542,

I reviewed your account and I see that our Billing department was already able to assist you with canceling the account. We're sad to see you go!

In case anyone else might come across this post I just want to highlight that we are not able to handle cancellation requests in the Community. We ask that you call and speak with someone in our Billing department for assistance. It's a quick process and it will also provide us with valuable feedback on how we can improve the product. Click here for their hours and contact information.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

DELETE ACCOUNT

Please delete my account. REMOVED BY MODERATOR Tank you for your confirmation ASAP. Without any confirmation from you in 24h, we will take legal actions. Best regards Bianca Hutin

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: DELETE ACCOUNT

Hi @First-NameL43542,

I am sorry to hear that you want to cancel your account. Due to security purposes, in order to cancel the account we do require that you speak to our Billing department. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure customers to stay active if they do not wish to do so. Click here for our Billing contact information. 

Lucas_D

Deletion of Profile

Please delete my profile from your site. Unfortunately I am not finding any link at this time
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!