Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Cancelling Account

Being a worldwide company, you should really make cancelling your account a little easier than working out time frames and when I can actually call to make contact with someone.  Provide a form or an email address that one can use and verify my ID.  A simple process, made difficult really!  I now have to wait until Tuesday morning to call and speak to someone on an international line! 

Tags (2)
Occasional Visitor

Re: Cancelling Account

For the record, I too would like to cancel my account, and today is the last day before my next billing cycle. Unfortunately, it's a Friday, I am on the U.S. West Coast, and it's now after hours for your East Coast team.  Does this mean I am stuck paying another monthly bill for a service I am not using.  For the record I would like to cancel immediately before the next billing period begins, but I see no webform or e-process with which to do that.  -Jess Rabourn

CTCT Employee

Hey @JessR508,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Unfortunately, I cannot discuss anything related to next months billing due to security reasons. In order to cancel we do require that you call in to speak with one of our billing representatives, and they will get everything all straightened out.1 (866) 289-2101 I do apologize for the inconvenience!

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

I have exactly the same problem.  My next billing date is tomorrow (Sunday) and I can't cancel online but have to wait to speak to someone on the phone. Very frustrating.

Occasional Participant

Goodness me!  I phone on a Monday morning to find the UK number is only accessible between 1200 and 1400.  

CTCT Employee

Hello @aliteltd,

Welcome back to the Community! It is my pleasure to assist you today.

I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced will trying to cancel. I do appreciate the feedback on the limited international hours! Our canceling process is quite quick once you call in and they will have you on your way in no time! Please let us know if we can be of further assistance!

Desi_B

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
CTCT Employee

Hello @UniquePHD,

Welcome back to the Community! Thank you for reaching out to us! We are sad to see you go and I do apologize for the inconveniences that you have experienced while trying to cancel. I will definitely submit your feedback to our higher ups about the canceling process! Please let us know if need any further assistance!

Desi_B

Hi i need my account to be canceled please. I will be hoping to use your services in the future, but as for now my business is too small. I am currently still within the 60 trial period. Thank you 

CTCT Employee

Hi @JessicaM6260,

Thanks for trying us out! There is actually nothing to cancel with a free trial account as it will end on it's own after 60 days have passed. We appreciate your interest and hope to see you back soon!

Nichelle M

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Totally agree! Quick to take the money but very unprofessional in allowing people to cancel online easily! Very frustrating and one of the reasons would not suggest...