Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancelling Account

Hi @AEROCLUBE,

I do apologize for any inconvenience our cancellation process may have caused. We do appreciate the feedback you have provided us. However, due to security reasons, all cancellations must be done through our Billing department by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. The Billing department's contact information can be found by clicking here. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Occasional Visitor

cxl payments please

Hi there, Can you please cxl payments as soon as possible please. I do not want any more payments going out. Regards Duncan
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: cxl payments please

Hi @DuncanT3,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! For cancellations we do require that you speak to our Billing department by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. You can find their contact information by clicking here. Let me know if I can assist in anything else!

Lucas_D

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Occasional Visitor

Cancel Account

Hello,

I've seen other "cancel account" threads, but most of them do not involve people living overseas.

Is there a way that I can cancel my account without having to spend my money on an international call?

Like a "Delete Account" button or sending an email or something?

Thanks.

CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel Account

Hi @First-NameL60390,

I did want to point out that your account is still in trial. No billing information has been collected and when the trial expires the account will close on its own.

Lucas_D

Highlighted

I have tried to ring the international number but put onto answer machine. Constant Contact are just a pain if you want to cancel I have tried to remove my CC from the account online with no luck. I have rang no luck.

HOW DO I CANCEL MY ACCOUNT????????????? I'm in Australia.

CTCT Employee

Hi @DarylR736 and @First-NameL60390,

I apologize that the cancellation process has been frustrating. However, we do require cancellations to be done by phone through our Billing department. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. Their billing information can be found by clicking here. Let me know if I can help with anything else!

Lucas_D

Occasional Visitor

Asked to Cancel but Rep Didn't

Leanne talked me into suspending only and I asked her if that would cost anything. I have already spent a month for two months for nothing and that's my fault. But now I see that I'm on a plan estimated to cost  per month. That's not what I need. I have three email addresses. This is not the right time in my business to be signed up for Constant Contact. I don't mind having a suspended account till I need an account but I don't want to pay five dollars a month. I haven't used this at all.

Re: Asked to Cancel but Rep Didn't

Hi @JoettaS0

Thank you for reaching out about your account!  I apologize for any confusion there may have been with suspending your account. Suspending your account in times you are not actively using it, does come at a smaller monthly fee than you may normally be getting charged. Unfortunately there is now way to avoid the charge of being an active account or being suspended unless your account is canceled. If you wanted to looking into these charges further, or cancel your account, I suggest reaching out to our Billing Support directly. One of our billing agents can help you get the answers you need. Thanks!

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Please Cancel this trial account

we already had this for our organization..it became too expensive for our little group..not interested in doing this again at this time.