cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Memorial Day our Support office will be closed Monday, May 28th. We will re-open with normal hours on Tuesday, May 29th.

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

I want to quit Constant Contact

I want to quit Constant Contact. Please take me off and stop billing me.
CTCT Employee

Re: I want to quit Constant Contact

Hi @AliceH048,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community! We are sad to see you go! However, due to security reasons we handle all our cancellations through our Billing department by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. For the contact information for the Billing team, please click here. Let me know if I can assist with anything else!

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
CTCT Employee

Re: Please Cancel this trial account

Hi @JenniferR4135

I'm sorry to hear you're looking to close this account. The good news is because you are still in our trial period, your account will close 60 days after you have opened it. These free trials run for 60 days. After the 60 days have passed you do not have to use your account any further if you do not wish to do so. The account will than no longer be active.

Frankie P.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
CTCT Employee

Re: Asked to Cancel but Rep Didn't

Hi @JoettaS0

Thank you for reaching out about your account!  I apologize for any confusion there may have been with suspending your account. Suspending your account in times you are not actively using it, does come at a smaller monthly fee than you may normally be getting charged. Unfortunately there is now way to avoid the charge of being an active account or being suspended unless your account is canceled. If you wanted to looking into these charges further, or cancel your account, I suggest reaching out to our Billing Support directly. One of our billing agents can help you get the answers you need. Thanks!

Frankie P.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

Contact

How can i get contact i having charge but i want to iver my service i am not using it
Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: Contact

Hi @FirstNameL99280,

Thanks for reaching out in the Community! We're sorry to see you go, however, you can call Billing Support directly to cancel your account. They are available Monday - Friday, 7am - 9pm ET.

Nichelle M

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

I want to cancel my account

Hi 

I want to cancel my account 

How can i do this?

Thanks 

Tarek

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: I want to cancel my account

@FirstNameL19168

Hi Tarek,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I'm sorry to hear you want to cancel. You will want to reach out to our billing team during normal business hours. Here is their contact information and available hours Monday-Friday. Please also let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

Taryn L.

Occasional Visitor

END SUBSCRIPTION

I cannot call you during business hours and I need to cancel my subscription. Please help! We used one email campaign and have been charged for a whole year of the subscription. We meant to do a pay for one subscription type plan. Do you offer that? Thank you!

office@cynthiaknauf.com

Occasional Visitor

Please cancel my account

Hi, I dont use constant contact anymore. Please cancel my account. Please send me an email to confirm you have done this. Thank you.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!