Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: Weekend Support

Hey @GaryJohnM,

Welcome to the Community! Thank you for reaching out to us. Due to security reasons we do require that customers give us a call to cancel their accounts. We are sad to see you go, but understand that things change! Here is the direct line to our billing team, they are available between 8am-8pm EST. 1-855-229-5506

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

Cancel Account

I need to cancel my account. Please cancel, I do not have time to call and discuss why I do not want to use the service - I simply do not need it anymore. Thank you.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel Account

Hello @ErinM714,

Welcome to the Community! Thank you for reaching out to us. So unfortunately due to security reasons we are not able to discuss account cancellations publicly. We do require that customers call in to have a very brief conversation with one of our billing reps in order to cancel. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Desi_B

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

Please cancel my account - Justin Orwin

Why is there no option under my account to cancel????????????

Cancel my account immediately.

Tags (2)
Occasional Participant

Re: Please cancel my account - Justin Orwin

It appears they deliberately obstruct you from cancelling your account. 

CTCT Employee

Re: Please cancel my account - Justin Orwin

Hello @FirstNameL384048,

I'm sorry to see you go! I just wanted to acknowledge that we got your request and your account has been scheduled to cancel. I know you posted a few times so I just want to make sure you were made aware.

Thank you.

-Curtis P

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

Closing my account

It appears once you open an account it is impossible to close it. Where on the site is the cancel my account option? Where is the email link to cancel my account? I do not want to telephone a call centre, i just want to cancel my account. The fact that this is made so difficult tells me all I need to know about this business.
Tags (2)
Occasional Participant

Re: Closing my account

I have the same problem - even the chat and call is closed . I need to cancel subscription and close account, as i am not using it

@FirstNameL384048 wrote:
It appears once you open an account it is impossible to close it. Where on the site is the cancel my account option? Where is the email link to cancel my account? I do not want to telephone a call centre, i just want to cancel my account. The fact that this is made so difficult tells me all I need to know about this business.

@FirstNameL384048 wrote:

CTCT Employee

Re: Closing my account

Hello @FirstNameL48097 and @FirstNameL384048,

Thank you for reaching out to the community.

We are sad to see you go! However, in order to cancel your account, you'll need to contact our Billing Support directly. The billing department is available Monday-Friday 8am-8pm EST. You can find our Billing department contact information here. A verbal cancellation is required for the process to be completed. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Thank you.

-Curtis P

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Visitor

Re: Please cancel my account -

I am trying to do the same thing and have been billed for the next 12 months without my sanction. Have you had a reply? I cannot find anywhere to email only international phone call? Fran