cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Unauthorized Payment!

I tried your service for a month! Cant do it! Then today you with drew almost $100 from my account. I needed that money to pay a bill! Please put it back and cancel me! I cant afford this at this time! Rick Anderson
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Unauthorized Payment!

Hello @RickA238,

Thank you for reaching out today!

We apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding with the billing process and we are sad to see you go! In order to cancel your account, you'll need to contact our Billing Support directly. The billing department is available Monday-Friday 8am-8pm EST. You can find Billing department contact information here. A verbal cancellation is required for the process to be completed. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Thank you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

cancel

I am looking for list to email my program. YHou don, 't have a list so please refund
CTCT Employee

Re: cancel

Hi @GeorgeB5460,

We're sorry for any confusion regarding our Email Permission Policy. Nonetheless we're sorry to see you go! Please call Billing Support to cancel your account. They are available Monday - Friday, 8am - 8pm ET to assist you.

Nichelle M

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Please delete my Account

Kindly delete my account.
CTCT Employee

Re: Please delete my Account

Hi @FirstNameL28931,

We're sorry to see you go! Account cancellations must be processed over the phone. Please call International Billing Support for assistance (they are available Monday - Friday, 8am - 8pm ET.)

Nichelle M

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

Cancel

I didn’trealize I was signing up for a subscription. Please cancel ASAP. Thank you Catherine Feeney

Re: Cancel

Hi @CatherineF255

I'm sorry to hear you want to cancel your account with us. The good news is I can see you are still in our trial period. These free trials run out in 60 days. After the 60 days have passed your account will than no longer be active.

Frankie P.

Visitor

Cancellation of enrollment

You make it very difficult to cancel participation with you. It should not be this hard.

PLEASE CANCEL MY PARTICIPATION WITH YOU.  I NO LONGER NEED YOUR SERVICE AT THIS TIME. IF THAT CHANGES I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

GIOVANNA VANNALL

THE CENTER FOR HOLISTIC AWARENESS & STUDY

gvannall@holicticenter.org

Thank you

CTCT Employee

Re: Cancellation of enrollment

Hi @GiovannaV7,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we are sorry to see you go! Please call Billing Support directly for assistance with cancelling your account. They are available Monday - Friday, 7am - 9pm ET.

Nichelle M

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!