cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Unautorized charge

Dear Team, I tried to take 30 day trial on contant contact but you have charged me 95 $. Please refund the money Regards Rejoy
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Unautorized charge

@FirstNameL289304

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you were charged when you had signed up for a trial. You will want to reach out to our Billing department about this. You can click here for their available hours and contact information.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Frequent Visitor

Trying to cancel my account

I’ve been trying to cancel my account but the phone numbers listed call into to nobody and I cannot leave a message. I’ve been charged multiple times for this month and would also like that refunded please.
Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: Trying to cancel my account

Hello @AndreaD195,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some issues when trying to reach out to our Billing department. Due to security reasons we are unable to process any cancellations/refunds through the Community. To ensure that the correct number is being used, here is a link to their hours of operation and best contact phone numbers. 

Tiago_R

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Occasional Visitor

Re: Please cancel my trial account

Please Cancel My Account

Hi,
I'm based from Malaysia hence I checked and there is no local tel. I can call.

I'd like to cancel my account as I won't be needing it.

Name: Amar
Email: admin@cryptoknightsinc.com

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: Please cancel my trial account

Hello @FirstNameL65279,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Due to security reasons we are unable to process any cancellation requests over social media. Although we do require a call to cancel, calls can take a few minutes or less and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. We love collecting valuable feedback from these calls too. You can reach out to our Billing department with the hours and phone numbers listed here

Tiago_R

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Highlighted

Cancellation of service

There is nothing in my account settings which allows me to cancel your service. Please advise how to cancel without having to call you.
Tags (2)
Occasional Visitor

Re: Cancellation of service

Hi you have to phone them. Be prepared to hold for while!

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancellation of service

Hi @FREEDOMSPEECH & @doughtyeng

Thank you for reaching out to us. Due to security purposes, we handle all our cancellations through our Billing department by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. For the Billing department's contact information, please click here. I would advise to contact them either early in the morning or later in the evening since those are the least busiest times. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Lucas_D

Frequent Visitor

Cancellation

My new , friendly, vender is saving me $1500.00 a year. So happy to be elsewhere. Michae Logan
Tags (2)