cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: How do I close my account? We are transitioning to a new software.

Hello @user0766 and @OakHills,

I'm sorry to hear that you want to cancel your account. In order to cancel your account, you'll need to contact our Billing Support directly. The billing department is available Monday-Friday 8am-8pm EST. You can find Billing department contact information here. A verbal cancellation is required for the process to be completed. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Thank you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

An email to cancel my subscription

Please can you provide me with an email to cancel my subscription? My network provider doesn't allow me to phone an internatonal number!

CTCT Employee

Re: An email to cancel my subscription

Hi @user0766,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I am sorry to hear that you are unable to contact us by phone. Unfortunately, due to security purposes, all our cancellations must be done through our Billing department by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. Their contact information and hours of information can be found by clicking here. Once again, I do apologize for any inconvenience our cancellation process may cause. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else. 

Lucas_D

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Highlighted
Visitor

Account Closure

My account has been in suspension for quite some time. I live in Australia and have supposedly closed it twice but I see you are still billing my credit card. More often than not, the chat and contact lines are closed
CTCT Employee

Re: Account Closure

Hello @SelwynH,

Thank you for reaching out about closing your account. I actually see that it is already scheduled to be cancelled. If there's anything else we can assist with, please let us know. 

Amber_L

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Account Closure

Hi

I would like to close my account with immedite affect without being charged for the next month. 

Please get the neddfull done 

Thanks

Kunal Aggarwal

Re: Account Closure

Hi @kunala42

I'm sorry to hear you want to cancel your account with us. I took a peek at your account and can see you were able to get in contact with our Billing Support. Your account is currently scheduled to be cancelled. If you have any further questions please give a to our billing department and one of our billing agents can help you get the answers you need. Thanks!

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

cancell account

i don't want CONSTANT CONTACT anymore how can i cancel my account
CTCT Employee

Re: cancell account

Hello @FirstNameL42634,

Currently in order to cancel your account you just need to give a quick call to our Billing team. These conversations don't take more than a few minutes at most and they will not pressure you to keep an account should you not want to. Their contact information can be found here.

Amber_L

Re: There is no delete my account

I'm in the same boat. I would like to cancel my subscription and cannot find how to do this. I am in Australia so none of the contacts are available as a local call. Can someone please let me know how to continue from here?

Tags (2)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!