Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: please cancel account during this weekend

Hi @Volcano

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you this weekend.

I'm sorry to hear that you would like to cancel. Unfortunately, due to account security concerns cancellations do require a quick conversation with our billing team. They can be reached during normal business hours. Here is their contact information. Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a good weekend. 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

Cancelling subscription

Hi There where can i cancel my subscription? I cant see a tab anywhere where I can do this - thanks
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancelling subscription

Hi @PvasudevanN,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. Due to security purposes, all cancellations must be done through our Billing team by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. The Billing team's contact information and hours of operation can be found by clicking here. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else!

Lucas_D

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Occasional Visitor

Cancellation

Please cancel my account. My account was listed as suspended but I am still getting charged.
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancellation

Hi @RandyK80,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. Due to security reasons, all cancellations must be processed through our Billing team by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. Feel free to reach out to our Billing team through their contact information which can be found by clicking here. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything else! 

Lucas_D

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Highlighted

Cancel membership please

Please refund and cancel this service immediately. My shopyfy store has a email address section where it ask members to sign up. I do not need constant contact services any longer. Thank you David A Landry

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel membership please

Hello @DavidL3844,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for any inconvenience our cancellation process may cause. However, due to security purposes, all cancellations must be done through our Billing team by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. The Billing team's contact information and hours of operation can be found by clicking here. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything else.  

Zoe_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

canel an account

where can this be done online?
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: canel an account

Hello @StevenB44,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Due to security reasons, cancellations are done via phone as these may contain account sensitive information. Although we do require a call, calls can take a few minutes or less. You can reach out to our Billing department directly with the phone numbers and hours of operation listed here. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with today. 

Tiago_R

Occasional Visitor

Cancel

Hi. I am trying to cancel this account. I cannot find a way to do that. My credit card has been charged for months and this is not an active constant contact t account. Please contact me to tell m how to do this.

Tags (2)