Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: canel an account

Hello @StevenB44,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Due to security reasons, cancellations are done via phone as these may contain account sensitive information. Although we do require a call, calls can take a few minutes or less. You can reach out to our Billing department directly with the phone numbers and hours of operation listed here. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with today. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Occasional Visitor

Cancel

Hi. I am trying to cancel this account. I cannot find a way to do that. My credit card has been charged for months and this is not an active constant contact t account. Please contact me to tell m how to do this.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel

Hello @IMSPTO,

Thank you for reaching out regarding cancelling your account. Due to account security concerns we can't cancel via the Community and it does require a conversation with our Billing team. These conversations don't take more than a few minutes at most and they will not pressure you to keep an account should you not want to. The information to reach them can be found here

If there's anything else that we can assist with in the meantime, please let us know.

Amber_L

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

canceling acct

Why is it so DIFFICULT to cancel, but so easy to buy?

Re: canceling acct

Hi @ericf4688

I apologize for any inconvenience our cancellation process may cause. We ask that you call in and speak to our Billing Support directly to help maintain your account security.  If you would like to tke this action on your account, please give a call to our billing department at the numbers listed here.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Cancellation

Why isn’t there a clear way to CANCEL? My card was charged 5 days before my invoice date and I had planned on cancellinf this service. It was useless to me and the representative called me no less than 10 times and pressured me into the $45 a month thing. I client even access my account for a few days because he had the email address wrong. I do NOT want this service and I will be disputing the charge with my bank. Terrible customer service. Terrible. Terrible.

Re: Cancellation

I am in the same boat.  Where is the place you can cancel on line.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancellation

Hello @JustinN538 and @FirstNameL483501

Thanks for joining us in the Community! We do apologize for the challenges in canceling your accounts. At this time cancellation does require a call into our Billing department due to Account Security. Typically, this only takes a few minutes. For hours and phone numbers please click here

Brian_H

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Frequent Visitor

Cancelling

make it easier to cancel your account! There should be an email i can contact

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancelling

Hi @SonnyG9

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I do apologize for any inconvenience our cancellation process may cause. Due to security purposes, however, all cancellations must be processed through out Billing team by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. For our Billing team's contact information and hours of operation, please click here. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Lucas_D

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!