cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Re: CANCELLATION

Hi @JeanetteS387

I apologize for the experience you've had trying to get in touch with our Billing Support. You are correct, we do ask customers to call in directly to cancel their account. These calls allow us to maintain your account security and collect valuable feedback. In fact, our members of our Billing Department are available right now at the numbers listed here

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

Not helpful!

The options online for contacting you guys is frustrating. Why have options that you can chat about. I want to easily delete my account, however I must call in. But you have the option in the chat to discuss things but keep throwing me off. How unhelpful.

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: Not helpful!

Hello @EdwinB773,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. You are correct, we do require a call into our Billing department to cancel. Cancellations are done via a phone call due to security reasons as these calls will contain account sensitive information. These calls can take a few minutes or less and we will not pressure you to stay active. Click here for our Billing departments hours and numbers.

Also, you mentioned that you kept getting thrown off of our chat option. Are you getting disconnected via chat or are you unable to connect to chat at all? If possible, we would like to know the exact issue you are experiencing so that we can pass this along to our Upper level of Support. We want to ensure that no other customers experience the same issue.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with today. Have a wonderful day!

Tiago_R

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing

Cancel account

We would like to cancel this account...how do we do it??? Regards
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel account

Hi @CarlosE13,

Due to account security concerns we can't cancel via social media. We do require you to speak with a Billing agent on the phone in order to cancel.  However, I would be happy to submit a case to that department so someone can reach back out to you.  It can take 2 business days for turnaround, as we are an inbound call center. If you would like quicker service, you can reach them at the numbers and hours listed here.

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Donna_P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (1)
Occasional Visitor

Cancelling my account 14/August/2018 - AEST time

I've cancelled my account and blocked Constant Contact off my PayPal, subscription payment is not due till 19 August.

Your hours are based in America, that's 11 pm to 7 am my time. There's no chat, there's no email, you request people call you, coming from Australia that's ridiculous. 
I have emailed support that bounced. I've emailed billing that seems to have gone through. 

But I'm giving notice here also I have cancelled my account.

That you don't provide that option online is absolutely suspect. 
The account name is under Test-Ed.

Occasional Visitor

Email contact bounces

I'm not happy that you request me to call you on a 1800 number, and the service desk is in US, which means calls at 11pm onwards to 7 am in the morning is the only time you're available. Surely can handle any concern you have via CHAT if real time you require or EMAIL?? 1800 numbers get charged. Handle whatever issue you have with me, if you can't I'll just cancel the subscription, service matters.
Tags (2)

Re: Cancelling my account 14/August/2018 - AEST time

Hi @user6475

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your account. I apologize for any inconvenience caused from our cancellation process. For your account security we cannot go into an account's billing details in the Community, but ask that you speak to our Billing Support team directly instead. 

You are correct, your email to support(at)constantcontact(dot)com will bounce as we do not offer email as a line of support. I took a peek at your account and can see your email to our Billing Department has been received. In fact a member of this support team will be reaching out with any further details. It can however take 2 business days for turnaround, as we are an inbound call center. 

Frankie P.

Occasional Visitor

Cancel my account

Can you provide the full number I need to call with the time zone in USA?  I am extremely disappointed that I cannot cancel online.  I have been searching for time zone and every time i call it says call Monday to Friday 8am to 5 pm ET of where????

Why can't I cancel through email or online button?

It’s not fair business practices.

This is very inconvenient to me and it almost feels as if you as a business are being dishonest.  It leaves a very sour taste in my mouth and I am not sure I will come back again as a result.

CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel my account

Hello @AtulK15,

Thank you for reaching out to us today!  I'm sorry you have been having that experience while trying to get in contact with our billing team.  The number and hours for billing can be found Here.  Those hours in ET are for Waltham, MA to be specific.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Briody_W