cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Cancel my account

Can you provide the full number I need to call with the time zone in USA?  I am extremely disappointed that I cannot cancel online.  I have been searching for time zone and every time i call it says call Monday to Friday 8am to 5 pm ET of where????

Why can't I cancel through email or online button?

It’s not fair business practices.

This is very inconvenient to me and it almost feels as if you as a business are being dishonest.  It leaves a very sour taste in my mouth and I am not sure I will come back again as a result.

CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel my account

Hello @AtulK15,

Thank you for reaching out to us today!  I'm sorry you have been having that experience while trying to get in contact with our billing team.  The number and hours for billing can be found Here.  Those hours in ET are for Waltham, MA to be specific.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Let me cancel!

Your site says, "You may cancel your account at any time by calling us at 855-229-5506." But it's not open 24/7. That's not "any time".
CTCT Employee

Re: Let me cancel!

Hello @DougW69,

I'm sorry for the difficulties you've had getting a hold of us, and the confusion in the wording on that message.  When it says you can cancel 'at any time', it's meaning that there are no contracts, or limitations that would prevent you from cancelling. I'm afraid that for account security reasons you do need to cancel through the billing department directly, during their normal business hours.  You can do so at the number you listed, or at the times and numbers listed here.

Aaron H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

PLEASE CANCEL my account. i tried to chat to you but you are not available?

i am in another country and cannot phone you - you can phone me if you want

just cancel my account and confirm back to me - thank you

+27 0847084141

mhuman@global.co.za

www.adventuretravelcoach.com

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

Hello @user5116,

Thank you for reaching out to us!  I have submitted your information to our billing department for a call back.  If it helps at all, we do have some International Numbers available.  If there is anything else we can do, please let us know.

Briody_W

Occasional Visitor

Re: Cancel subscription

I am in So Africa and have been trying to cancel my account for over a week now. I called, was on hold for 20 mins and then got hung up on by accident. This is the worst customer service ever. I am now going to report this as fraud to my bank as there is another months fee that just got taken out of my account as I have been struggling to actually cancel my account. The person that opened this account is no longer with my company and we have not even used the service for over a week. This is ridiculous.

Tags (2)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel subscription

Hello @FirstNameL54661,

Thank you for reaching out to us.  I apologize for the experience you have had while trying to get this taken care of.  I have submitted a case for callback to our billing team and they should be able to get you taken care of.  If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

Briody_W

CTCT Employee

Re: Re: Can we terminate immediately for this constant contact?

Hello @user5116,

Thank you for reaching out about cancelling your account. Due to security concerns, this isn't something that we are available to assist with via the Community and it does require a conversation with our Billing team. However we do actually have international numbers for our Billing team, depending on where you're located! You can find those and their hours here

Amber_L

cancel my account

misunderstood
Tags (2)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!