cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

cancel account

I need to cancel my account. Some how I got signed up for this and I dont need or want it.
CTCT Employee

Re: cancel account

Hello @SeanE476,

Thank you for coming to the community today!  I'm afraid that for security reasons we can not discuss or change your billing status over a public forum.  If you'd like to cancel contact us here through our billing department, at the numbers listed here.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

I also would like to cancel my account. I am based in Dubai and it is expensive to call these numbers unless there is a free phone number?? Surely I can email someone or click on a link to cancel this easily, like you can with so many of these things online. 

Please send me an email link so that I can get in touch with someone asap. 

Thank you

Cheryl 

Hi @CherylP902

I can completely understand how helpful it would be to contact our Billing Support by email. At this time email support is not a line of support we currently offer. In fact, all cancellations do require a call to speak to our Billing Support team directly at the numbers listed here. I truly apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

support

You have billed me already. I thought this service was FREE!!! Additionally, the woman that called me had me give my credit card and, my address. SHE DID NOT EVEN GET THAT CORRECT. I will be contacting you to delete my account and would like a refund. This is the third time I've tried to use your platform and, I've never been able to send out even ONE EMAIL through your SERVICE!

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: support

Hello @LizS008,

Thank you for reaching out to us today!  I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with our service.  We always want to keep every interaction at every level a positive one.  I have submitted a case on your behalf to our billing team for them to reach out to you.  If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

Briody_W

Occasional Visitor

Re: statement of payments

Please call Me asap. I didn’t not sign up for a larger program I accidentally added a ton of contacts and want them removed and not billed. I want to cancel my account. Please call and help with this

CTCT Employee

Re: statement of payments

Hello @LaraS211,

I'm very sorry for the hassle that you've had with the billing system.  I'm afraid that for account security reasons, we are unable to make any changes to your billing, or discuss billing matters specifically over a public forum.  If you contact our Billing Department, they would be happy to assist you.  You can reach that department at the numbers listed here.

Aaron H

Canceling my Account

Why is it so **bleep** difficult to cancel an account?
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Canceling my Account

Hello @TanyaL2,

Due to account security concerns we can't cancel via the Community. It does just require a quick conversation with our Billing team, and they will not pressure you to keep an account should you not want to. The information to reach them can be found here

Amber_L