cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Have tried to call to cancel my account

Have found it very hard to contact your help line ,I am in New Zealand and want to cancel my contract Email  or 

CTCT Employee

Re: Have tried to call to cancel my account

Hi @TrishFalloon,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact regarding your account. I apologize that you have had difficulty in reaching us to cancel your account. In order to cancel the account, we do need to speak with you directly. 

Please contact our international billing support team at +1781-472-8120.

Thank you again for reach out!

Alex S

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Visitor

?

I want to sign out from constant contact. I want to end up my account
Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: ?

Hey @EmreS1,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I'm sorry to hear that you would like to cancel. Unfortunately, due to account security concerns cancellations do require a quick conversation with our billing team. They can be reached during normal business hours. Here is their contact information. Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else. 

Desi_B

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

why is it so hard to cancel when it is so easy to join

my company is closing on Thursday.  I need to cancel this account right away.

thank you for your help.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: why is it so hard to cancel when it is so easy to join

Hello @SCIPS,

Thank you for reaching out.  I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting your account canceled.  Due to the sensitive nature of billing, we would need you to give us a call to get the cancellation put through.  You can find billing's direct line here.

Briody_W

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Cancel account

How do I cancel my account please?
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel account

Hello @MeredithW87,

We're sorry to hear that you want to cancel but our Billing team can take care of that for you! You'll just need to give them a call. These conversations don't take more than a few minutes at most and they will not pressure you to keep an account should you not want to. 

Amber_L

Please my account. I should have researched prior to signing up.
Tags (2)

Hi @JanetS557

I'm sorry to hear you want to cancel your account with us. Please give a call in to our Billing department! These calls will only take a few minutes, and there will be no pressure to stay if you don't want to. Here are the Billing Department's hours and numbers.

Frankie P.