cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Re: Cancel my account

Hi @user2937

Thank you for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you want to cancel your account with us. Please give a call in to our Billing Support as we cannot go into your account's billing details here in the Community. One of our billing agents can help you take this action on your account.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

Need to cancel account.

I've been trying to cancel my account before my new billing period started but for the last few days no one has been answering my calls. Now i have been charged again. I want a refund and I want to cancel my account. Get this sorted please.

CTCT Employee

Re: Need to cancel account.

Hello @samm8. I am sorry to hear that you would like to cancel your account and that you are having difficulty reaching us. Due to account security concerns, cancellations and refunds do require a quick conversation with our billing team. They can be reached at the phone numbers and hours listed here. Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else.

Mary S

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Very poor response

I have been trying to cancel my free trial before the payments start. It was very easy to set up onlne but impossible to cancel online. I am unable to cntact the telephone number in the UK as I am in Spain and the number will not connect on my Spanish mobile. This is very, very frustrating
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Very poor response

Hey @user19174

I am so sorry you were having trouble contacting our billing team. I see you were able to get in contact with us this morning and we were able to assist you with your account. Please feel free to reach out to us with any further questions. 

Elizabeth Moneypenny

Change Account Terms and Conditions

Hi it would be great if you could review your terms and conditions. Specifically number 8. The first line says I can cancel my account right away by calling the Customer Service department. This is not the case. 

CTCT Employee

Re: Change Account Terms and Conditions

Hello @GarciaG8,

Thank you for your feedback on our Terms and Conditions!  I see that you were able to call into our Support Team and they were able to assist you with closing your trial account. Please reach back out to us if you have any other questions or concerns! 

Zoe_H

Occasional Participant

Cancel

Hi, I tried to cancel my account, but is imposible, Could you help me?

Tags (2)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel

Hey @MartinJ51

I am sorry to hear you want to cancel your account with us. For your account security, we ask that you please call into our billing team to start the cancellation process. The call will only take a few minutes of your time. Here is a link for the phone numbers and hours of operation for our billing department. 

Elizabeth Moneypenny

Tags (2)
Occasional Visitor

Cancelling

I want to cancel my service. Your customer service hours are not listed and the automated person transfers me then I get disconnected. It is extremely frustrating. You should be able to cancel online. Please cancel asap.

Tags (1)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!