cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

canceling account

I wanted to cancel my account and was unable to do so online TONIGHT> I should have that option. I have tried to use CC but could not because your system locked me out. Trying to call customer service several monthjs ago was futILE. No one called me bavk. DO NOT CHARGE MY CARD. NO PERMISSION GIVEN. I WANT TO CANCEL TODAY. NO CHARGES SHOULD BE FOUND ON MY CREDIT CARD. IF THERE ARE CHARGES, I WILL SEEK LEGAL ACTION. YOUR SERVICE IS HORRIBLE. DO NOT WANT TO USE AGAIN.
CTCT Employee

Re: canceling account

We sincerely apologize for the delay in our reply. We see that you reached out to us over the weekend about your account and we were able to provide assistance. If you have any further questions about your account, please contact our billing team as they will be able to best assist you.

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Cancel My Account and Refund Needed

I had no warning that you were going to pull $204 out of my charge. I need that back. I don't use this anymore. I couldn't find a way to cancel on the website.
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel My Account and Refund Needed

Hello @AnnamarieSkinnyWraps,

Thank you for getting in contact with us.  For account security, we will need you to contact our billing department in order to process cancellation.  They will also be the ones who would be able to help you get a refund processed.  Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Briody_W

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

CLOSE ACCOUNT

I AM CLOSE MY BUSINESS, HOW I CLOSE MY ACCOUNT EN CONSTAT CONTACT?
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: CLOSE ACCOUNT

Hello @JulioO,

Thank you for reaching out to us!  To cancel, you would need to give our billing support team a call.  They would be more than happy to assist you in getting everything taken care of.

Briody_W

Need help in cancel subcription

Hi, I need help in cancelling the subcription of my account and remove my credit card info ... Also, may I get the refund?
CTCT Employee

Re: Need help in cancel subcription

Hello user09052! Due to account security reasons we cannot cancel your account through the Community. That being said you can reach out to our billing team over the phone and they can assist you in cancelling your account.

Antonas_S

Visitor

Cancel one of my accounts

I am trying to cancel one of my accounts and cannot reach anything but a recording. It is terminated 10/3/18
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel one of my accounts

Hi @MicheleT252

I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble reaching our billing team. Due to account security, we do require cancellation requests be handled over the phone. 

You can contact the billing team at the days and times listed here.

Thanks! 

Alex S.

Alex S.