cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

CLOSE ACCOUNT

I AM CLOSE MY BUSINESS, HOW I CLOSE MY ACCOUNT EN CONSTAT CONTACT?
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel My Account and Refund Needed

Hello @AnnamarieSkinnyWraps,

Thank you for getting in contact with us.  For account security, we will need you to contact our billing department in order to process cancellation.  They will also be the ones who would be able to help you get a refund processed.  Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: CLOSE ACCOUNT

Hello @JulioO,

Thank you for reaching out to us!  To cancel, you would need to give our billing support team a call.  They would be more than happy to assist you in getting everything taken care of.

Briody_W

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Need help in cancel subcription

Hi, I need help in cancelling the subcription of my account and remove my credit card info ... Also, may I get the refund?
CTCT Employee

Re: Need help in cancel subcription

Hello user09052! Due to account security reasons we cannot cancel your account through the Community. That being said you can reach out to our billing team over the phone and they can assist you in cancelling your account.

Antonas_S

Visitor

Cancel one of my accounts

I am trying to cancel one of my accounts and cannot reach anything but a recording. It is terminated 10/3/18

Re: Need to cancel account.

I lived in Australia. It would be expensive to call just to cancel an account. Is there an email support where I can write to cancel my account

CTCT Employee

Re: Need to cancel account.

Hello @user43621,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Due to security concerns, you would need to give our Billing Support Team a call.  They should be able to get you taken care of in only a few minutes.

Briody_W

Occasional Visitor

cancelacion de servicios

Hola favor cancelar los servicios de envio de correo s que hasta hoy tenemos con ustedes, ya no tienen autorizacion a descontar de mi tarjeta el monto de los `usd 20.--
Tags (1)

How do you cancel?

How do you cancel your account? I do not see that option under my account or any other tabs. kindly, Mack Rogers
Tags (1)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!