Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Top Answer
Samantha_O
Honored Contributor

Hello @AndrewP5037 , 

I'm sorry to hear that you were looking to cancel your account. For your account security, we cannot process cancellation requests here in the Community. In order to cancel your account we would need you to call into our Billing team. Here is a link with their hours and phone numbers.  

Thanks, 

Re: Need to cancel account.

I lived in Australia. It would be expensive to call just to cancel an account. Is there an email support where I can write to cancel my account

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @user43621,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Due to security concerns, you would need to give our Billing Support Team a call.  They should be able to get you taken care of in only a few minutes.

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

That's why I want to cancel:

1. 30 minute hold on phone

2. NO REPLY EMAILS. You take my money instantly, but when I want to ask a question, step to the back of the line.

3. No chat.

4. Forced to call you with 30 min hold JUST TO CANCEL ACCOUNT.

I haven't even used you and I hate your company already.

John Aschenbrenner

Occasional Participant

I'll just wait til you bill me and then cost you a chargeback, you just lost $25.

I REFUSE TO BE PUT ON HOLD FOR 30 MIN TO CANCEL.

Occasional Participant

Every company allows auto cancel online. You are

@Samantha_O wrote:

Hello @AndrewP5037 , 

In order to cancel your account we would need you to call in to our Billing team.  They are available tonight until 9pm ET and open again tomorrow morning at 7 am ET.  Here is a link with all hours and phone numbers.  

Thanks, 

the only one who doesn't. Cheap!

CTCT Employee

Hi @JohnA095,

We apologize for any frustrations with our Customer Support experience and appreciate your feedback. Please know that your concerns have been forwarded appropriately. At this time we do offer various ways to get in touch with Customer Support directly including chat. However, account cancellations require a call into Billing Support. While it only takes a few minutes we're sorry you've recently encountered rather long hold times. We recognize that some times of the day our phone lines may be busier and encourage you to try calling at a different time. For your convenience, Billing Support is available Monday - Friday, 8am - 8pm ET. Again, our apologies that your Constant Contact experience wasn't better and we're sorry to see you go!

Nichelle M

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

This is beyond BS.

I am on hold and hearing automated dribble.

Terrible 

Hi @GeneG77

I apologize for the wait you experienced! I can however see in your account you were able to get in touch with our Billing Support and successfully schedule your account to be cancelled. Please give a call back to our Billing Department if you have any follow-up questions or concerns.

Frankie P.

Occasional Participant

I live in South Africa and need to immediately cancel my account electronically . I cannot call international telephones.
Please provide a solution.
Thanks
Howard
Tags (2)

Hi @user10449

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your account. I can see your account is currently an open and active account. While we would be sorry to see you leave,our Billing Department can further assist with this. At this time cancellations do however require a call in directly to this support team. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!

Frankie P.