Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: Delete this account

Hola @First-NameL70258

lamento saber que desea cancelar su cuenta. Para la seguridad de su cuenta, le pedimos que llame a nuestro equipo de facturación. Al hacerlo, también podemos recopilar cualquier comentario que pueda tener. Aquí están sus números y horas de operación.

Elizabeth Moneypenny
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Cancel account

Cancel my account. Constant Contact makes it extremely difficult to cancel the account. Literally, no support of any kind is available over the weekend. I am moving on to another service. CC is not worth the money. 

Re: Cancel account

Hi @satishm06

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I can definitely understand how helpful access to support on the weekends would be. There is currently only limited support available on weekends here in the Community, Facebook, and Twitter. I am however sorry to hear you want to cancel your account with us. Please give a call in to our Billing Support at the hours and listed here to take this action on your account. For your account security we do ask that you speak to our Billing Support team directly.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Cancellation of Account

I have tried to make contact to cancel our account however there is no online option.  I have phoned the International Number as calling from NZ but I am outside of your hours of work and there is no option to leave a message.  The number mentions to email however this email address doesn't seem to be working asI get an undeliverable message back.  It is crazy that you can't cancel an account online and  you don't have an email address as part of your Help Center contact details. 

Please advise an email address that I can send as formal confirmation to cancel our account as I am unable to ring to do this due to the timezone difference.  

Thank you

Rachel

Re: Cancellation of Account

Hi @First-NameL32322

I apologize for the experience you've had trying to connect with our Billing Support. At this time email support is no longer available. Due to account security we cannot go into your account's billing details in an email or here in the Community. Cancellations instead do require a call in to our Billing Department. With that being said I took a peek at the account connected to your Community name and can see it has already been cancelled. If you have any further questions please reach out to our Billing Support directly at these hours and numbers.

Frankie P.

Occasional Visitor

Cancel Account

Dear Team,

I want to cancel my account. Please advise,

Thanks

CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel Account

Hello user943615! In order to cancel your account you will need to call in and speak with our billing team. These phone calls will only take a few minutes of your time and our agents will not pressure you into keeping your account. If you have further question please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Antonas_S

Occasional Visitor

Hello Team, 

I need to cancel my account. Please advise. 

Thanks

CTCT Employee

Hello @SanjayD3,

I do apologize for any inconvenience our cancellation process may cause. However, due to security purposes, all cancellations must be done through our Billing team by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything else.  

Zoe_H

Visitor

Re: YOU SUCK - ALLOW CANCELLATION ONLINE

I am also not able to cancel the subscription.  Since I have signed-up with ContactContact, I have never been able to login a single time.  I WANT IMMEDIATE CANCELLATION and should not be charged on my credit card.  I am from India and there is no contact support/email available to resolve the issue.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!