Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: YOU SUCK - ALLOW CANCELLATION ONLINE

Hello @user55217,

We apologize that you have not been able to log into your account. I was able to assist you through a different support channel and please contact our Account Review Team for more information about your account and if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

please cancel account

Hi - 

Please cancel my account - 

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: please cancel account

Hello @KristinC154

For your account security, we do ask you call into our Billing team. They will be able to start the cancellation process and also take any feedback you may have about our product or service. Our Billing Team is open Monday through Friday. If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out.

Elizabeth Moneypenny

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Cancel

I would like to cancel my subscription.
Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel

Hello @BenB6614,

I do apologize for any inconvenience our cancellation process may cause. However, due to security purposes, all cancellations must be done through our Billing team by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything else.  

Zoe_H

Occasional Visitor

Cancel

Hi there. I'm from Brazil. I need to cancel my account: 

I can't call you, unfortunately. So, can you help me? Thanks. Leandro

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel

Hello @user4607,

I do apologize for any inconvenience our cancellation process may cause. However, due to security purposes, all cancellations must be done through our Billing team by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything else.  

Zoe_H

Occasional Visitor

need to cancel my subscription

pl cancel my subscription

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: need to cancel my subscription

Hello @user17153,

Zoe_H

Expensive high pressure sales tactics - not happy

I will let all of my associates know about Constant Contact. I requested a refund for a service never used and was not considered. This after I explained that I had tried multiple times to get through. No response to my emailed request to cancel the account. For an email company, the communication goes only one way. Very dissatisfied and upset with Constant Contact. Will be posting to social media.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!