Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Expensive high pressure sales tactics - not happy

Hello @JulieT400

I am sorry to hear you want to cancel your account. For your account security, we do ask you call into our Billing team. They can get that cancellation process started. As well as take any feedback you may have about our product/services. If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out. 

Elizabeth Moneypenny
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Subscription

Please cancel the subscription under username: Thank you

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Subscription

Hello @FirstNameL68516,

I do apologize for any inconvenience our cancellation process may cause. However, due to security purposes, all cancellations must be done through our Billing team by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything else.  

Zoe_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

please cancell my subscription

Please cancel my subscription. thanks you 

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: please cancell my subscription

Hello @user4612,

I do apologize for any inconvenience our cancellation process may cause. However, due to security purposes, all cancellations must be done through our Billing team by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything else.  

Zoe_H

Occasional Visitor

Re: Cancelling

As I have stated on numerous prior occassions, CANCEL ALL SERVICE.

I will not authorize any future billing.

Please confirm.

CTCT Employee

Re: Cancelling

Hello @ReverendDr.WilliamB

To preserve account security, all cancellation requests must be completed over the phone by our billing team. You can contact the hours and times listed here:

Have a great rest of your day!

Alex S.

End of contract

Hi, I don't find on the website nor on 'My Account' the way to stop the collaboration. Kind regards,
CTCT Employee

Re: End of contract

Hello @PascalD78!
I am sorry to hear that you would like to cancel your account. Due to account security concerns, cancellations do require a quick conversation with our billing team. They can be reached at the phone numbers and hours listed here. Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else.

Mary S

Tags (2)
Solution Provider

Cannot Cancel Account online !!!!!!

Very frustrating cannot cancel account nline and when trying to call no one to take call. Plus only open business hours ET !!! This is making me **bleep** off !! Please call me.
Tags (2)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!