Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Suspend the services

Hello @user98682,

Thank you for contacting us!  In order to suspend or cancel the account, you would need to call in and speak with our billing department.  I see that you were able to get in touch with us over the phone. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know!

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Can't terminate account. And even after it was told it's terminated - i'm still charged!

Guys, Your service sucks! I registered on August, but after I understood that not interested in you, I tried to terminate contact. First, this can be done only via phone! I'm not from US, and not from Canada . - I'm from Belarus, which is far far away from you. And it super bad to call you when it's night for me. I contacted supprot via chat and some girl or whoever it was - promised to terminate my account. BUt now I got notification from my bank that you were charging me for 3 months already. What the **bleep**? NOw your chat not working - because it's night for you and you don't have 24/7 support, you don't have support form where I can write, you don't have email where I can write. Only phones. Really? In 2018?
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Can't terminate account. And even after it was told it's terminated - i'm still charged!

Hello @user36697,

I do apologize for any inconvenience our cancellation process may cause. However, due to security purposes, all cancellations must be done through our Billing team by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything else.  

Zoe_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Visitor

Cancel service

I need to cancel my service asap. I sold the business.
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel service

Hi @CharlesG718,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.  It appears someone has already reached out to us regarding this, and it has been taken care of.

Please let us now if there is anything else we can help you with!

Donna_P.

Tags (2)
Occasional Visitor

Ayuda

Como puedo dar de baja la cuenta
Tags (2)
Occasional Visitor

Solicitud de baja

Buenas tardes quiero dar de baja esta cuenta me pueden informar como hacerlo
CTCT Employee

Re: Solicitud de baja

@elizabethm7540,

Lamento saber que desea cancelar su cuenta. Para la seguridad de su cuenta, le pedimos que llame a nuestro equipo de facturación. Al hacerlo, también podemos recopilar cualquier comentario que pueda tener. 

Donna_P.

Tags (2)

Please cancel my order placed today, Thursday, Nov 1st at appropx 17:45

To whom it may concern. Please cancel my request for participation in your app, "Constant Contact". I use gmail by Google and not Apple mail. My participation in Google Mail is free. Sorry for my error.
CTCT Employee

Re: Please cancel my order placed today, Thursday, Nov 1st at appropx 17:45

Hello CharlesB709 and thank you for reaching out to the Community! I see that you are currently are on our free 60 day trial and you do not have any billing information entered yet. As long as you do not upgrade to a full account or add that billing information, your account will close automatically after your trial ends.

Antonas_S