Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: MEMBERSHIP

Hi @DebbieF457

I apologize for any bad experiences that you have had with us. Constant Contact provides email marketing services for our customers, but we do partner with other vendors who can assist with web building services. If you still would like to cancel your Constant Contact account, you will need to call into our billing department.

Jordan
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

aCCOUNT QUERY

Hello i would like to cancel my account i no longer need it after the trial period. How can i close it off i am unable to ring you. 

Occasional Visitor

HELP - Please help me cancell my paid account

Hi, i am no longer going to use your program in teh coming months like i had hoped, can you please help me cancell my paid subscription for now? Any advice or help on how to do this would be very much appreciated. Thankyou, Helen x
CTCT Employee

Re: HELP - Please help me cancell my paid account

Hi @user053615,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! 

Due to account security concerns we can't cancel via social media. We do require you to speak with a Billing agent on the phone in order to cancel. The call will only take a few minutes of your time. 

Donna_P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: aCCOUNT QUERY

HI @user88001,

Due to account security concerns we can't cancel via the Community. We do require you to speak with a Billing agent on the phone in order to cancel and the call will only take a few minutes. 

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Donna_P.

Tags (2)
Occasional Visitor

Re: DELETE MY ******* Account

Hello, how can I suspend this **bleep**ing account??? Can you help me? Thanks

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: DELETE MY ******* Account

Hi user43804! To help maintain your account’s security we are unable to cancel your account through the Community. You need to reach out to our Billing Team by phone to cancel your account. These calls normally only take a few minutes of your time.

Antonas_S

Visitor

Suspend the services

Hi I want to suspend the services, no option available in your website and unable reach the help line contact number. do revert back to me ASAP
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Suspend the services

Hello @user98682,

Thank you for contacting us!  In order to suspend or cancel the account, you would need to call in and speak with our billing department.  I see that you were able to get in touch with us over the phone. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know!

Briody_W

Occasional Visitor

Can't terminate account. And even after it was told it's terminated - i'm still charged!

Guys, Your service sucks! I registered on August, but after I understood that not interested in you, I tried to terminate contact. First, this can be done only via phone! I'm not from US, and not from Canada . - I'm from Belarus, which is far far away from you. And it super bad to call you when it's night for me. I contacted supprot via chat and some girl or whoever it was - promised to terminate my account. BUt now I got notification from my bank that you were charging me for 3 months already. What the **bleep**? NOw your chat not working - because it's night for you and you don't have 24/7 support, you don't have support form where I can write, you don't have email where I can write. Only phones. Really? In 2018?
Tags (2)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!