Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: Inactive

@CarolM8018

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I’m sorry to hear you want to cancel. Unfortunately, we are not able to handle billing-related inquiries or cancellation requests in the Community. You will want to get in touch with our Billing team directly.

You can click here for the Billing hours and contact information. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

IM scared

I really don't know what I have done, I will not be able to afford your services and so i need you to cancel my account, and I need to know whether I'm going to be charged for this or not. It would be unfair to charge me as I haven't even used the thing for more than an hour. please get me out of this mess ASAP

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: IM scared

@user807931

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I’m sorry to hear you want to cancel. Unfortunately, we are not able to handle billing-related inquiries or cancellation requests in the Community. You will want to get in touch with our Billing team directly.

You can click here for the Billing hours and contact information. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

Taryn Leinweber

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

NO way to cancel acct unless it is a day of the week and by phone. Please cancel my acct. THanks

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: NO way to cancel acct unless it is a day of the week and by phone. Please cancel my acct. THanks

@ValerieB6154

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I’m sorry you have had a hard time contacting our Billing department during the week. However, we are not able to handle billing-related inquiries or cancellation requests in the Community. When you do connect with Billing it should only take a few minutes and they will not pressure you to stay. If you are interested in knowing when your next invoice date is you can find that by going to the My Account area and looking under “Billing Information.”

Just in case, click here for the Billing hours and contact information. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Taryn Leinweber

No thank you cancel this account wasn’t sure of what is wS

Cancel

Re: No thank you cancel this account wasn’t sure of what is wS

Hi @MargaretH3702

The good news is I can see you are still in our trial period!  These free trials run out in 60 days.  After the 60 days have passed you do not have to use your account any further if you do not wish to do so. The account will than no longer be active.

Frankie P.

Occasional Visitor

please cancel my account

please cancel my account I cannot find where to do so
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: please cancel my account

Hi @HeathN

I apologize you were not able to find a place in your account to cancel. All cancellations have to be made directly with our Billing Department by phone. It will only take a few minutes, and there will be no pressure to stay if you don't want to. Here's a link to the best hours and numbers to reach the Billing team.

Frankie P.

Close account

I would like to close my account but am unable to find the place on the website to do that.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!