cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED

Close account

I would like to close my account but am unable to find the place on the website to do that.
Highlighted

Re: Close account

Hi @PM_works

I'm sorry to hear you want to cancel your account. I took a peek and can see you were able to get in touch with our Billing Department about this. Your account is currently scheduled to be canceled. If you have any further questions please give a call back to our billing department at these numbers. One of our billing agents can help you get the answers you need. Thanks!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

cancel account

really difficult to cancel my account. I don't want it or any payments to come out of my account. it is the worst thing I have ever signed up to
CTCT Employee

Re: cancel account

Hello @user38939

I'm sorry to hear that you've had difficulty in reaching our billing team to cancel your account. However, due to account security, we do require all cancellation request be processed by our billing team over the phone. Please contact our billing team at the hours and times listed on our Contact Support page.

Thank you,

Alex S.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (1)
Occasional Visitor

termino de servicios

Necesito poner termino al servicio con ustedes. No me ha gustado su plataforma. gracias I need to end the service with you. I do not like your platform
Occasional Visitor

end service

Dear. I need to end the service with you. I did not use this, since I did not understand your platform. Thank you

Re: end service

Hi @user85582

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. For your account security, all cancellations require a call in to our Billing department directly. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Our support can be reached at these phone numbers.

Frankie P.

Regular Visitor

TERMINATE SUBSCRIPTION

I have not been using constant contact for some time now... I don't think it is relevant anymore for my use. I was notified that I was automatically billed (perhaps for an extended subscription). I want to cancel out and request a reversal of the billing charged to my account

Re: TERMINATE SUBSCRIPTION

Hi @stalucia_global

I'm sorry to hear you want to cancel your account with us. For your account security we do ask that you speak to our Billing Support team directly. Here's a link to the best hours and numbers to reach the Billing team at.

Frankie P.

Regular Visitor

REQUEST FOR DISCONTINUANCE OF SUBSCRIPTION AND REFUND

I have been trying to get in touch with your office because i did not authrorize this recent subscription.  If this is an automatic renewal, I want to ask how to discontinue my subscription and request for a refund of the payments made.  UNFORTUNATELY YOUR WEBSITE PREVENTS PEOPLE FROM OPTING OUT EASILY FROM YOUR SERVICES.  PLEASE BE FAIR - IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO TRY YOUR SERVICES, THAT'S FINE... BUT DO NOT TRAP THEM TO CONTINUE USING YOUR SERVICES BY MAKING IT HARD (IF NOT IMPOSSIBLE) TO OPT OUT.  You can check my account and see that I have not been using Constant Contact since July or August of this year, hence I am requesting a refund of the amount billed me.
Tags (2)