Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel my account dalbader

Hello @DariA

Thanks for reaching out in the Community to cancel your account. Due to account security reasons, all cancellation requests must be processed by our billing team. Please contact our billing team at the hours and times listed in the link. 

Thanks!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

please deactivate my account.

I don't want my account. Please deactivate. Thank you.

Re: please deactivate my account.

Hi @kellyw7163

I'm sorry to hear you no longer wish to have your account. The good news is I can see you are still in our trial period. These free trials run out in 60 days. After the 60 days have passed you do not have to use your account any further if you do not wish to do so. The account will than no longer be active.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

canceling service

How do I cancel my monthly subscription? I am not using the service anymore.
CTCT Employee

Re: canceling service

Hello @EllenO9

Thank you for reaching out to us on our Community Page! In regards to cancelling accounts this has to be done by calling our Billing Department. The call will only take a few minutes of your time, and also allows us to get feedback about your experience. 

Joanna P

I want to reduce my cost (TEMP) to $00, and and reinstate it when the new owner takes control. Tell me how. thanks 

Tags (1)

Hi @HerbertT

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I took a look and can see you spoke to our Billing Support to help with cancelling your account. If you have any further questions please give a call back to our billing department at these numbers.

Frankie P.

Highlighted

unsubscribe

I do not wish to have this

Re: unsubscribe

Hi @TerryC137

Sorry to hear you no longer wish to have your Constant Contact account.  I can see your account is actually a trial account that has already expired. You do not have to use your account any further if you do not wish to do so. Unless you log in and buy a plan, your account is not open and active.

Frankie P.

cancel trial

Please let me know how to cancel trial immediately. I attempted to use chat feature; however, chat was disconnected by agent before I could request any assistance. Thanks
Tags (1)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!