cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Please close our account

We are closing our organization so, we will no longer have need for your services. Please shutdown our acccount immediately. Thank you.
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Please close our account

Hi @EugeneR7

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I hope you are having a nice weekend.

I'm sorry to hear that you want to cancel your membership. Due to account security issues, we are unable to cancel accounts via the Community. It does require a conversation with our Billing Team during normal business hours. The conversation is brief and they won't pressure you to keep your account should you not want to. Please feel free to reach out here with any further issues.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a good weekend.

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

cancelling account

I'm trying to cancel my account but the office never appears to be open. At what time of the day in Sydney Australia do I have to call

Re: cancelling account

Hi @user9685

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I took a peek at your account and can see you are currently under a review. Before you can cancel your account, we ask that you please speak to our Account Review Department first. This department is available in the following times for Sydney, Australia: 

• 12:00am to 2:00pm Monday through Thursday
  • 12:00am to 1:00pm on Fridays
  • 2:00am to 12:00pm on Saturdays and Sundays

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Visitor

Trying to contact Billing

Have been trying to contact billing from Australia for a couple of weeks now.

This service will not take my call. Chris from the help line gave me , and still no contact.

Please confirm via email that my account will be cancelled as of the 2nd Jan

Tags (3)

Re: Trying to contact Billing

Hi @CraigM7761

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I took a look at your account and can see you were able to get in contact with our Billing Support to cancel your account. If you have any further questions, please give a call back to our Billing Department. One of our billing agents can help you get the answers you need. Thanks! 

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

I want to stop

Dear Team WE have opened a trial account and we have checked many times there is no option to opt out from the constant contact. kindly advice the link to cancel the subscription as there is no use for same to us. When we will need we will again subscribe the same and use the application thanks.  LAxman

Tags (2)

Re: I want to stop

Hi @user24831

I am sorry to hear you would like to cancel your account with us. Unfortunately there is not link we can share, as a cancellation does require a call in to our Billing department due to Account Security. Our Billing Support is available to speak at these hours and numbers.

Frankie P.

Highlighted

Account settings

How do I cancel service
CTCT Employee

Re: Account settings

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We’re sorry to hear that you’re looking to cancel your membership. Due to account security, we are unable to cancel accounts via the Community. It does require a conversation with our Billing Team during normal business hours. These conversations do not take too much time and the Billing Team will not pressure you to keep your account. Please feel free to reach out here with any further issues. 

Antonas_S