Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: Re: Cancel this acct

Hello @CoryS4,

Thank you for providing your feedback on this process. In order to make any drastic changes to your account, such as cancelling it, we do have to protect your security by asking that you call in. However, our Billing team will not pressure you to keep your account if you do not wish to do so. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

CANCEL

PLEASE CLOSE MY ACCOUNT , GOLF DEPOT
CTCT Employee

Re: CANCEL

Hello @DickC5,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

I do apologize for any inconvenience our cancellation process may cause. However, due to security purposes, all cancellations must be done through our Billing team by phone. While we do request a call to cancel - calls take a few minutes or less, and we will not pressure you to stay active if you do not wish to do so. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything else.  

Zoe_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Cancel

How do I cancel my account. I no longer own my business.
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel

Hello @ElizabethV,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our Community Page! In regards to cancelling accounts this has to be done by calling our Billing Department. The call will only take a few minutes of your time, and also allows us to get feedback about your experience. 

Joanna P

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Cancelacion

Gusto en saludarles. Hasta el día de hoy estamos muy contentos con sus servicios de constant contac, sin embargo por cambio de actividades profesionales me veo en la necesidad de cancelar sus servicios. Agradeceré cancelar los cargos automáticos a mi cuenta de american express a partir de esta fecha. Mi cuenta es:  Mi número de teléfono:  Positivamente! Jose Luis Vázquez S. Ccp. American express

CTCT Employee

Re: Cancelacion

Hola @JoseLuisV63,

Por favor, llame directamente al Soporte de facturación para obtener ayuda con la cancelación de su cuenta. ¡Gracias!

Nichelle M

Regular Visitor

Cancellation

I have been trying to cancel this account and our Bikefest account since October but it keeps billing-what do I need to do. You can see the last email was in Sept.
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancellation

Hello @JoeS216,

Thank you for reaching out about cancelling your account. Due to account security, this isn't something that we can assist with via the Community page, and you will need to contact our Billing team directly. The call will only take a few minutes and they will not pressure you to keep your account should you not want to. If there's anything else that we can assist with in the meantime, please let us know.

Amber_L

Occasional Visitor

Cancel my subscription

Please suggest me how to cancel my subscription
Tags (2)