Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel account.

SOLVED
Top Answer
Samantha_O
Honored Contributor

Hello @AndrewP5037 , 

I'm sorry to hear that you were looking to cancel your account. For your account security, we cannot process cancellation requests here in the Community. In order to cancel your account we would need you to call into our Billing team. Here is a link with their hours and phone numbers.  

Thanks, 

Re: Cancel my subscription

Hi @user49589

I'm sorry to hear you want to cancel your account with us. At this time, a cancellation requires a call in to our Billing department at these hours and numbers.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

Trying to cancel since Dec 3!

I have sent emails, and tried to find a way to cancel in my settings! I am upset that I do not seem to be able to cancel - it's taken over a month and no responses and nothing! My name is Adrienne Rush and my email is . Do I have to go to social media or the press to complain about the difficulty of cancelling Constant Contact?

Tags (2)

Re: Trying to cancel since Dec 3!

Hi @AdrienneR90

I apologize for the experience you had trying to cancel your account! To help maintain account security, all cancellations must be made directly with our Billing Support. In fact, I took a look at your account and can see you were able to get in contact with this department after all. If you have any follow-up questions please give a call back in, one of these Billing agents can further assist.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

unsubsribe

I want to cancel my subscription ASAP.
Tags (2)

Re: unsubsribe

Hi @user55063

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We ask that you please call in to our Billing Support to take this action on your account. These support agents are the ones to help with cancelling your account.

Frankie P.

Occasional Visitor

Cancellation

We have sold our business. I want to cancel our account.
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancellation

Hi @JessicaD132

I can see in your account you were able to successfully schedule your account to be canceled. If you have any further questions please call in to our Billing Support, one of these agents can help.

Frankie P.

Cancel my account

I'd like to cancel my Constant Contact account.
Tags (2)

Re: Cancel my account

Hi @AlanP24

I'm sorry to hear you want to cancel your account with us, there will be no pressure to stay if you don't want to. However, due to account security we do ask for you to call in to our Billing Department to take this action on your account.

Frankie P.

Discontinue Subscription

I'd like to discontinue my constantcontact subscription ASAP. Thanks
Tags (2)